Best wireless router for streaming with minimum 50 mbps speed

• Thread starter Thread starter Njnbat15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 11,875
So do you think I should wait till TP-Link team continue with another round of remote troubleshooting before replacing the product ?

manufacturer support is always useless unless you are new to these kind of these and ofcourse you aren't one.

May be faulty LAN port or may be you are using a very old LAN cable? try with cat 5e/6/7 and see if it works. However I am doubtful , I have this LAN cable which is 6 yrs old and still gives me atleast 100mbps.

I apologize for being useless.

or may be try changing the ISP for what it is worth, but still I don't think that will be the issue as you get50mbps+ via ethernet directly from the ISP.

btw what speeds you see on the wireless connection via ncpa.cpl ?

like this :
Bnd6cG2.png

Aha! this is 2.4ghz I suppose , 72mbps shd give u round about around 6mb/s on torrents, can u chk?

also connect to 5.0ghz and give me thhe same screenshot with 5.0 connected.

seems to be alright. Should be giving you speeds. Looks like your wifi card is fine and router is fine so prob shd be ISP but your direct Ethernet giving you top speeds but not with direct LAN with router. Very hard to locate where is the problem.

well , it seems to be fine and you have tried several routers before, and it's impossible that all routers are bad no?

Honestly, I am out of any ideas now though, don't know where the fault lies here.

Back