Beware of using other account!

• Thread starter Thread starter pawan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 8,807
Ya Really Hack over triband by Keylogger hidden inside jpeg lol.....Now For your kind of information That XXX bank changed the pass lol:PI am feeling like Back to the Future IV lol..

confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ma bank balance is EMPTY too...Transfer sum of the cash u ppl get in 2 my aaccnt also...Abt a Crore :blink: :blink: :blink: will do!!!!!

Originally posted by rastapopulus@Apr 9 2006, 09:13 AM
Ma bank balance is EMPTY too...
Transfer sum of the cash u ppl get in 2 my aaccnt also...
Abt a Crore  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  will do!!!!!
[snapback]47617[/snapback]
[/quote]

Did you forget to give your Bank's account number....???I guess!!:P :blink:

hmm i wanted to ask.... what if i use a phone number and the password..,CA number.. of a friend who doent have mtnl triband ... or someone who had it b4 but disconnected it?? what happens then?

try it and let us knomost prolly it wont work.if it works then it wud show up in his bill.and if he dosnt kno bout this then u are mighty screwed !!! :o

it dependsit his acc is still activethen it will workn it will be added in his billn than if he complains than u will be screwed.i say do not try itif u wanna try ask him n than try.

Any Telephone and Ca will not Work...Tel phone user id should be active....So magnet whats up are u beta testing the plan for Us??let us know the result lol :P

ya i wanna.. and i was asking.. to try it out during GH.. here`s the dealone of my friend .. logged into GH... and i think he used a phone number... dunno whose but he used a phone number. the password he put in was ... 00000000... and he`s still on GH.!so that` what i wanted to know. .. put another person`s phone number . on GH... and login.. :) what say?

Back