Beware of using other account!

• Thread starter Thread starter pawan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 8,807
yup, anyone can get to know ur CA no. very easily all he has to do is hav a small peek at ur monthly tel. bill, CA is mentioned in it. So its recommended that u change ur BB acc passwd. Also mtnl ppl hv the power of resetting our BB acc pass so its not strange to know that they changed ur pass back to ur CA no. it happens quite often :) :)

hmm true .. but its there on the bill nowhere else so how can anyone know this..& its strange that anyone can use some elses id & password drom his connection.Its like in dial-up but in that u got the phone bill, .. here its free

Originally posted by rollcage@Apr 2 2006, 02:36 AM
Its like in dial-up but in that u got the phone bill, .. here its free
[snapback]46717[/snapback]
[/quote]

whats free ???? and how is it like dial up ???? In mtnl's dial up u can't use someone elses usr name & pass.

What you mean?? .. in old dialup days .. we could use any sify dialup or mtnl no. but the cost was phone bill.& arent you contradicting .. you are saying that u cant use someones elses account from your pc.

dial up has CLIn triband ie ADSL u can use any registered id frm any acc

Originally posted by SuperSaiyan@Mar 20 2006, 01:34 AM
ya i know trojans....Should have known!!

My account shows No of Free Dsl mb :428
It say 300 mb was downlaoded in morning today and at that time i was at
my aunt's house!! :o

I use my account for sufting, downloading is done at night !!

i complained to mtnl and they say " Delhi me hoga Tracking system Abhi tak Mumbai mai aisa Kuch nahi hai!!!"

I was helpless !!

And One more Magic My password was automatically rested to My Ca no !!!
Now I think this mtnl Guys are only the Cheater!!
[snapback]45177[/snapback]
[/quote]

ya maybe u r right ......................da MTNL buggers might be d real culprits .......................................but y would they do it ?

m_i18 plz edit my quotenimranaisdude that was not hackin it was just commen sense :rolleyes: any wasz there one more wasy by which u can get every thin by sittin at home in front of ur PC :P B) :D

Back