Big TV has BIG Problems

rahulsharda25

ISP
Modem
I was planning to go for big tv... but Big TV has really BIG PROBLEMS. This is what my pre buying research revealed - 1. waste of advertisement - i could not open their page after clicking their ad from google. it was not my machine problem as i did try from other machines 2. poor customer service - i just couldnt reach their numbers. its a very pathetic sign during a launch. how can you not have the proper bandwidth to handle customer queries 3. serious attitude issue - although i have not faced any customer service attitude problems but one of my friend did have a very bad experience and hence i am mentioning this point. 4. techical problems - again this is what i have gathered from various sources. so cant comment on it. guys please add your experiences and opinions.... i definitely have made my decision whether to go ahead with big tv or not.

No seriously never go with BIG TV, poor customer service, overheated STB, flattered offers(4990 with 1 yr subsciption), and d main thing TAG OF RELIANCE. Relaince sucks big time with big tv!

Karlo Paisa Mutthi Mein!
If u r wise enough to understand this, u'll repent if u go with bigtv,
Try Tata Sky or dishtv, both r equally good, after all they r mature candidates in this field with more than 2 yr of experince.

I m with dishtv for more than 2 yrs.

I was talking abt MAXX pack, check which pack u r talking abt?, and d plan u r talking abt, we r getting it for 1500 something!

1. waste of advertisement - i could not open their page after clicking their ad from google. it was not my machine problem as i did try from other machines

It is done by Google Adsense not by BIG TV.:D

i am talking about big tvs adwords campaign on search engines. big tv ads do not open to their landing pages.

Reliance is synonymous with problems. Remember the Rs 500 CDMA mobiles they were giving. They cheated thousands of customers with bloated bills later on. The day the BIG TV ad came in the papers (the full page color ad) with the URL of their website, the website simply wouldnt open. Reliance is just a lala company... so dont expect anything by the name of customer service. Go in for either Tata Sky or Dish TV, although they have their share of problems but both will be far better than what BIG TV will ever be. Just my two cents ! :D

This is because of url changes.BIG TV use Google Adwords system and fit data when they put their ads but BIG TV changed their landing page 3 days.So it needs to change their Google Adword campion.

with regard to heating of set top boxes, all the set top boxes have IC's inside them . All the have different working temperatures i.e they will get heated up when switched on. more over such a big company like "Reliance" would never dare to plunge into dth market with any faulty equipments. Be sure that no private company have managment like reliance. the launch is in it's initial phase . it will take some time to get on track.

aur kitna time chahiye?Already they have been experimenting on their employees since more than a yr, I think this much time is sufficient for beta testing!Reliance sucks BIG times with BIG TV!

Back