Big TV, my opinion..

• Thread starter Thread starter Vedant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,708

Vedant

ISP
Hathway
Last week i had a tiff with my cable service provider regarding regular disconnection of Zee cinema and Star gold. Finally I kicked my cable connection and decided to go for some DTH subscription.It’s a painful job to choose the one from a large number of dth providers. i.e. Sun dth, dish tv, big tv, Tata Sky and airtel digital tv. As it’s a one time subscription I have done lot of research on it. One of my friend who recently subscribe for Big tv, advised me to go for Big Tv. But I have seen lots of negative feedback and reviews online so I have little disappointment for Big tv.Also I have gone through a survey of Dish tv and found that its not offering good package rates, same with tata sky. And after all research and opinion I have decided to go for Big tv dth. Major points that drive me towards Big tv is it has first Mpeg 4 technology and more number of channels in dth market, big tv has improved its service i.e. regarding installation also it is coming with DVR in next month. And finally choice of different and affordable channel packages.So I have finally decided to buy Big TV DTH connection for my family with its MAX plan for 12 months. And I also hope that COLORS will added soon in big tv.

All the best!Do put your review up once its activated!:)

All the best brother, since you do not want to learn from others' mistakes. My BiG TV stopped working again yesterday. Last time it took 7 days to resolve the problem. Maybe it will take a couple of weeks this time

Exactly, BIG TV is a rotten disease. No one is immune from it.I am seriously waiting for this year of free TV viewing to get over. I will ditch it then.Honestly, it is one of the worst purchase decisions I have ever made.

Big TV sucks...My tragedy with TV viewing experience still continues..Earlier i was using Hathway cable and then moved to Hathway Digital Cable... Got satisfied until i was aware about the DTH pic quality and Service..After that On April i moved to Sun Direct.....Thinking that they will improve their service and provide a very good economical packages...as they are one of the Leading providers in industry..But became VoidThen to BIG TV.... really on my 15 days of wait just for installation.. i understood the BIG mistake i made...Then after two weeks my free viweing period is got over... now i am adjusting my preferred channels by switching b/w normal cable and BIG TV...SUN DIRECT i am never turning on... as my free subscription ends only on April 2009...As far as i know and investigated.. Airtel is doing well..Please go for it if you really need a good service and good viewing experience..

@bgltvas per your post, it seems like you have been hired by all of them to test their sevices!! LOL Good on you. a true indian. you have lots of patient and even keep going on and on with it.I would never try out 3-4 different DTH operators!!!BIG TV is always better than DishTVTATA SKY may be better but it is MPEG2 (and its 2 years old), BIG TV is just few months older - give it some more time and it would be the best of the best.

Back