Big TV, my opinion..

• Thread starter Thread starter Vedant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,708
Wish all the DTH will improve their service... i am least bothered about the packages and technology they give.. but i never tolerate on False commitments which all CC does., they should be transparent to the customer so that unwanted calls may be avoided ..., If they Could have said., your Installation will take 15 days to 20 days., i could not have called up before the wait time.,But what to do., really i guess i am the one switched many services., But i did not know Airtel launch was too early then expected., As i am using their Mobile and internet services, i guess they will maintain the same kind of service at least in Customer care if not on their DTH technology and package.

Wish all the DTH will improve their service... i am least bothered about the packages and technology they give.. but i never tolerate on False commitments which all CC does., they should be transparent to the customer so that unwanted calls may be avoided ...,

I totally agree with you in this regard i am happy with TS:thumbsup:

@bgl tv, You are right. As of my experience Airtel CC's are Kind and Good, same like their BB service.But we have to see after a few months, will the same continue?:ashamed:

@bgl tv, You are right. As of my experience Airtel CC's are Kind and Good, same like their BB service.
But we have to see after a few months, will the same continue?:ashamed:
I am happy karthick that you have logged onto section and from now you will be able to know in this section who hate Big TV after their purchase.........

You may be satisfied with Big TV but other may not have the same opinion as their expectation level with big tv might not have been met and similarly TS is able to meet my expectation and thats the reason i am being with them since TS was not able meet your expectation you move out of them..........

I hope you dont take it in wrong sense the point which i had mentioned over here........

@bgl tv, You are right. As of my experience Airtel CC's are Kind and Good, same like their BB service.
But we have to see after a few months, will the same continue?:ashamed:
just wait for 1-2 months we will get same problems from Airtel. Airtel have less connection so no problems. Same thing with BIG tv when they were testing.:D

Yeah.. But for BIG TV it was testing phase., where only BIG employee was using that.. But Airtel is already came to LIVE... it is not the test phase for them....

I am happy karthick that you have logged onto section and from now you will be able to know in this section who hate Big TV after their purchase.........

You may be satisfied with Big TV but other may not have the same opinion as their expectation level with big tv might not have been met and similarly TS is able to meet my expectation and thats the reason i am being with them since TS was not able meet your expectation you move out of them..........

I hope you dont take it in wrong sense the point which i had mentioned over here........

I couldnt quite catch, what are you trying to say?:S
Do you mean I am happy with BIG TV ?:S

Yeah.. But for BIG TV it was testing phase., where only BIG employee was using that.. But Airtel is already came to LIVE... it is not the test phase for them....
Yes. Let's what response they got after 2 months or atleast 1 lakh customers. As many people is already starting problem sharing in Airtel section. Like Pixalation and others.

Yes. Let's what response they got after 2 months or atleast 1 lakh customers. As many people is already starting problem sharing in Airtel section. Like Pixalation and others.

Problems with Airtel, as of now, are not Much Irritating like issues with BIG.
All are minor issues.:cool2:

He He!We know when we have PCO offer connection of BIG TV, we had no problems but problems now coming. Although I had no STB issue but Logo, CC and channels missing is big issue :wall:

Back