Big TV, my opinion..

• Thread starter Thread starter Vedant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,708
I did not know how big TV tested their services., Though the complete testing made and some people got BIG TV through employee offer., what did they achieve? Not even a STB issue has got fixed up after the trail period before they go LIVE?BIG TV logo is still irritating., Only on the Employee offer they were able to give a installation on 2 HRS as there were no customers.,And i did not know how those people got adjusted., the CC does not know anything.,I guess It is a Promotional Offer to all BIG TV employees to get it installed at their home.,???

He He!
We know when we have PCO offer connection of BIG TV, we had no problems but problems now coming. Although I had no STB issue but Logo, CC and channels missing is big issue :wall:
I would rather say all the DTH service providers has got pros and cons............:hysterical:............I was happy to hear positive things from you when you were a new customer of big tv but now :hysterical:

I couldnt quite catch, what are you trying to say?:S
Do you mean I am happy with BIG TV ?:S
I thought that you were using big TV earlier but now i came to know that you are using Airtel..........

I couldnt quite catch, what are you trying to say?:S
Do you mean I am happy with BIG TV ?:S
I thought that you were using big TV earlier but now i came to know that you are using Airtel..........

Problems with Airtel, as of now, are not Much Irritating like issues with BIG.
All are minor issues.:cool2:
Every problem come with minor but later it becomes a big headache:hysterical:. Anyway i think you will have any problem as i believe very soon you will move to US.............

I did not know how big TV tested their services., Though the complete testing made and some people got BIG TV through employee offer., what did they achieve? Not even a STB issue has got fixed up after the trail period before they go LIVE?

BIG TV logo is still irritating., Only on the Employee offer they were able to give a installation on 2 HRS as there were no customers.,

And i did not know how those people got adjusted., the CC does not know anything.,
I guess It is a Promotional Offer to all BIG TV employees to get it installed at their home.,???
Just a month back i had thought when my subscription with TS gets over by next may............i was planning to go for big tv for a trial with 2190 offer launch but i now i dont have any plans on that:hysterical:.

Now i am keen in DVR if Airtel launches its service of DVR on or before next march with competitive price or equivalent price i might also go with them.........provided their customers dont come out problem with in this span of period...........:hysterical:

LAst but not least i dont believe on Dish TV at all.:hysterical:

At the moment i would say Airtel and TS are reliable DTH service in india atleast for me..........

Back