Bindass Added on Airtel DTH

ISP
AIRTEL
Bindass Tv Added on Airtel Dth . i have mail them for bindass and wb channel. and they have said they will try to add it and they have add in just one week of time Great.

----------

mail them more to add your favorite channel

So both Bindass TV and WB have been added or only Bindass?

hay buddy
Thanx :thumb:for this valuable information after reading ur post i immidiately tuned channel no 115 and i got the channel, they added this in supervalue pack
similarly i asked airtel for national geographic channel 6 month ago when i bought it and i got this channel when my 6 month free subscription finished......
thanx once again
and plz tell me where is WB

Hi

Yesterday i have called CC & requested to add few Tamil channel in the list they told your request is accepted & most of the people is requesting for the popular Tamil channels like ZEE Tamil, Raj Digital Plus, Aditya etc. Also AXN,NGC,DISCOVERY,ANIMAL PLANET in new top up. So Airtel is on it's way to satisfying Customer request. We will be getting more channels on the list. You people can call & request for your favorite channels.
AIRTEL ROCKS!!!

The best part I like about Airtel DTH is their range of top ups. Most of them seem to have been well planned, and they are packaged such that people would not have to take multiple top ups for the same type of channels.

whats so special in Bindaas!!....is there any gud/interesting show!!or is it just quantity matters!!

The best part I like about Airtel DTH is their range of top ups. Most of them seem to have been well planned, and they are packaged such that people would not have to take multiple top ups for the same type of channels.

Disagree. Even after going for South Ultra (Max package in South), my brother in law was unable to have Zee added. On trying to switch to North Ultra , he was not able to add Malayalam Top up Channels . So he ended up missing on one of them

Back