Bindass Added on Airtel DTH

The Customer Care only said the system does not have the option of adding that topup. And that they will forward the feedback blah blah. The point is that from the base pack, we need to add all as topups and even then 2-3 channels get missed out. Since the ultra pack already had 4 of the 6 channels in the hindi plus topups - the system does not have the option of adding that particular topup again. We even thought of changing to base pack & add all topups & then again we miss out on channels like Zee studio & Star Gold. If we go for anything above the South Mega i.e. South Mega or South Ultra , we miss on zee & zee cinema cos the system doesnt allow you topup hindi plus . If we go for a lower package , there is no topup to add star gold , zee studio and 3-4 less important channels.

Hmm, thanks for the explanation. Sounds a complicated mess [mesh]. From the outside it doesn't look so!

whats so special in Bindaas!!....is there any gud/interesting show!! or is it just quantity matters!!

Well said dear. ppl are just crazy for no of channels/quaNtity ! See in DDDirect+ there are 80% such channels are useless and I'm sure most of us would not have heard those channel names earlier !

But one thing which makes Airtel different is the good/informative channels are included in their base package, like Discovery, NG, CNBC Awaz, CNN IBN, Times Now, Star, Sony, etc

But one thing which makes Airtel different is the good/informative channels are included in their base package, like Discovery, NG, CNBC Awaz, CNN IBN, Times Now, Star, Sony, etc

Yeah....I totally agree and this is the only reason I recommend Airtel Digital TV.

UTV Bindaas Movies also added yesterday - So I guess all channels from the UTV stable are there - UTV Movies, World Movies, UTV Bindaas Movies, Bindaas, UTVi - any other missing

Back