• Thread starter Thread starter probuddha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 6,206

probuddha

Regular
ISP
SITI Broadband
Friends,Done with Symbian! Want to upgrade to either a BB or AndroidI am an internet professional and so need to have constant access to my emails and should also be able to browse the web seamlessly.So what do you all suggest - Blackberry or Android? This confusion has been bugging me for quite some time nowMy budget is around 15KThanks a lot!

In that budget you would be better off with an Android device.

In that budget you would be better off with an Android device.

Thanks Samm - which model do you suggest? The market is flooded with android devices now and so it gets really hard to zero in on one specific brand/ model.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated

Thanks Nishant! Yeah I saw the i9003 and it looks pretty nice..Anyone here who tried out both BB and Android and can point out both their pros and cons? Or even better draw a comparison....

Much better options if you could stretch your budget as the above poster said.Suggestions if you are on a strict budget. Android phones under 15k;1. Samsung Galaxy Fit S56702. LG Optimus One P5003. Samsung Galaxy 551 I55104. HTC WildFire5. Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830Well, it completely depends on what you want in a phone,BB has strong battery life, and rock solid business use performance.OS builds are minimal when it comes to BB OSWeb browsing experience is that not great if you expect a lot from your phone.

blackberry would have a much better battery life and email experience. but web surfing? not so much. android would have a crappy battery life. average email experience. but web surfing would be nice.

Thank you so much for that list Samm....as of now I am a bit inclined towards Android (I like the Samsung Galaxy Ace) - also since I also want to upgrade from 2G to 3G, so I think it might be wise to go for Android rather than BB. Let's see if I can stretch by budget a bit more and grab the i9003However, I am on BSNL - so not sure how BSNL 3G works...

Back