breakang news for dishtv viewers

• Thread starter Thread starter deepankar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,226

deepankar

ISP
BSNL
:yahoo: TODAY DISHTV CEO TOLD IN AN INTERVIEW ON ZEE BUISINESS CHANNEL ABOUT THEIR PERFORMANCE IN THIS QUARTER.ACCORDING TO HIM , DISH TV MADE A LOSS OF APPROX 118 CRORES. :rofl: HE ALSO TOLD THAT THEY ARE ADDING A SEPARATE PACKAGE CALLED Lifestyle package WHICH WILL HAVE ALL THE NEWLY LAUNCHED CHANNELS LIKE NDTV GOODTIMES AND IMAGINE, 9X, BINDASS,etc. :) we will have to pay extra for this pack. :thumbsup: he alao said that the no of channels will go up more than 200 till june. :yahoo: LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST. :yahoo: PLEASE AMMEND ME IF I AM WRONG.

bullshit life style pack like tata

Well such news I heard and read many time and it turned into false hope. So don't be jump.

Never! This is only answer.:D

Very True !!!!

Reply from NDTV Imagine Distribution cell-------

Dear Jaspreet,
Thanks for your query about Ndtv Imagine which you had posted on our website NDTV Imagine
You can view our channel on Tata Sky channel 107.
In case of Dish Tv the deal is on from our side but there are some problems from their end. Kindly get in touch with Dish Tv regarding the same.

Best,
Ashwin Gargava.

:yahoo: TODAY DISHTV CEO TOLD IN AN INTERVIEW ON ZEE BUISINESS CHANNEL ABOUT THEIR PERFORMANCE IN THIS QUARTER.
ACCORDING TO HIM , DISH TV MADE A LOSS OF APPROX 118 CRORES.

:rofl: HE ALSO TOLD THAT THEY ARE ADDING A SEPARATE PACKAGE CALLED Lifestyle package WHICH WILL HAVE ALL THE NEWLY LAUNCHED CHANNELS LIKE NDTV GOODTIMES AND IMAGINE, 9X, BINDASS,etc.

:) we will have to pay extra for this pack.

:thumbsup: he alao said that the no of channels will go up more than 200 till june.

:yahoo: LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST.

:yahoo: PLEASE AMMEND ME IF I AM WRONG.

I saw the news but they didn't mention any channel name to be added. :madness:

I think they should actually reformat their whole offer under a series of more clearly-defined packages, eg Hindi movie channels, English movie channels, Hindi news channels, English news channels, Hindi entertainment, English entertainment, sports channels, international channels, regional languages channels, etc.Then we would eventually only pay for what we choose to watch. Nobody cares much for channels in languages they can't understand, or genres they don't like.

Back