Good News For Dishtv Viewers

• Thread starter Thread starter dishtv_info
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7,968
: yahoo: Yahoo

Don't spread rumors Mr.dishtv_info. They r not speaking about any channels on 3rd march 2008. Then how would u come to know on 2nd march 2008. Dishtv is not going to add any channels till the launch of bigtv.

HI GUYS,:yahoo:
BINDASS,9X,BINDASS :yahoo:ARE COMMING VERY SHORTLY ACCORDING TO THE DISHTV CUSTOMER CARE.ATLEAST THEY ARE TELLING THAT IT WILL BE INTRODUCED SOON.
BEFORE THEY WERE TELLING THAT THEY ARE YET TO INTRODUCE SOME NEW CHANNELS BUT THEY WERE NOT SPECIFIC ABOUT THE CHANNEL BUT NOW THEY ARE ATLEAST SPECIFIC ABOUT SOME NEW CHANNEL NAMES

ANY WAY KEEP UR FINGERS :ashamed:CROSSED UNLESS AND UNTILL IT IS ON THE SCREEN

WHAT IS BROADBAND FORUM MEMBERS OPINION ABOUT THIS.SEND IN AS MAY SUGGESTION.

Mr.lalatendu1983 I not spreading any rumors and i have no interest in such stuff make it clear ...it was told by dishtv officer when called cc .. so its not my fault so go and ask that crap dishtv

SECONDLY I HAVE NEVER SPECIFIED THE DATE AND MONTH...
THEN HOW DID U TELL THAT MARCH 3RD :madness: (Is this is not a rumors spread by u)

FIRST READ PROPERLY WHAT IT IS POSTED AND THEN GIVE UR OPINION ABOUT IT..

even in the last line i have told "keep ur fingers crossed"

i thing u have understanded by that " i too are not sure about it"

SRK should tell the owner of Dish (Mr Subhash Chandra) that he is not santhusht anymore and he wants to endorse Tata Sky or Reliance Big TV :hysterical:

Mr.lalatendu1983 I not spreading any rumors and i have no interest in such stuff make it clear ...it was told by dishtv officer when called cc .. so its not my fault so go and ask that crap dishtv

SECONDLY I HAVE NEVER SPECIFIED THE DATE AND MONTH...
THEN HOW DID U TELL THAT MARCH 3RD :madness: (Is this is not a rumors spread by u)

FIRST READ PROPERLY WHAT IT IS POSTED AND THEN GIVE UR OPINION ABOUT IT..

even in the last line i have told "keep ur fingers crossed"

i thing u have understanded by that " i too are not sure about it"
What r u writting Mr. Dishtv_info. Do u think I am writting against u. No, I am writting th truth. U had posted that post on 4th or 3rd of march. That means u might call them on these days. This is all about day.

Now, As u a respected and famous member of this community, U should know that the CC people of dishtv are liars. So, why u r believing them?

:rofl::hysterical: :thumbsup: :P

I think u got the answer.

Back