Breaking News: Colors HD on d2h from 19th October

heh, yeah, but i guess, in the morning when i wake up, i do surf thru TV for 5-10 minutes, before i "TUNE IN" to the Net. So before my next login, i wud be knowing whether Colors HD has come or not. May be it wud still help others though! :)

BTW looks like admin have removed HD Section :( . lots of new things appearing on forum and i am able to give little time here .

not much has changed. i am just using prefixes feature which makes it simpler for the end user.

Yes, just now noticed while i was opening a new thread. Its superb. Thanks :)

^^^^I guess that post was to inform us that u r starting a new thread! :D ATleast informing me......i hardly get time to follow new threads on weekdays! :P

I hope Colors HD starts from tomorrow .. Wifey wants to see brand names of cosmetics of celeb chicks in Bigg Boss :)

Tonite only dude. Channels gets added in d2h on midnite as per previous trend. Hope trend continues and we watch the glimpses of Colors HD before good nite ;)

Its not there as of now. And the removal of HD Music has actuall automatically re-numbered my list of favorites. I had it in 2 lists, and both have got renumbered after the removal.But still no signs of new channel.

Back