• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 12,661

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
ESPN HD has been added by Tata Sky @ Channel no : 415 :wewin:Channel will be enabled only in HD STB. Press 415 and u'll get the ESPN HD banner :)

Will this be a part of the "HD gold pack" that they're offering for free, if we get the subscription now?

Will this be a part of the "HD gold pack" that they're offering for free, if we get the subscription now?

Most Probably. Ill confirm with CC

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

One member in other thread says ESPN HD is a part of the HD gold pack. Enjoy

Woohooo. I'm really tempted to upgrade, now. Being a big sports fan and all.

is Tata Sky hd is available in some city or all over india. any body has any information. cc people not aware about HD.

is Tata Sky hd is available in some city or all over india. any body has any information. cc people not aware about HD.

Available in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai. Will be launched soon all over.

Great news, but any information as to what else will be available on ESPN HD? I don't want to jump in and buy just for the World Cup, if EPL will be available in HD too then I'll definitely be interested.

I hope this is true. Ordered TataSkyHD as soon as I read this news! I have Tata Sky+ so this HD box will sit next to it for watching HD only. The box is available in Pune. I am told the connection will be setup by today evening. Looking forward to football in HD!

Back