Breaking News: Hathway Hyderabad HD providing 5.1 sound

bhaskarkilli

ISP
airtel
Hathway Now enabled 5.1 Dolby Digital sound.But now it is coming in History channel only.since morning some changes has happened in STB.So finally they enabled 5.1 sound.Hope they will give for all channels(star network HD channels,Zee studio,NGC and discovery HD).

The SD STB was not working since morning. I guessed they were upto something. Its just back.

Wow, That's great. Hathway gonna give touch competition to DTH operators.

Wow, That's great. Hathway gonna give touch competition to DTH operators.

They will be number 1 if they can get recording facility in their STBs ..... Biggest drawback of hathway is non availability of recording function as of now .....

Was there any firmware update? What is the release number in diagnostic section?

Dont know about that but one thing clear now they r testing 5.1 sound.Gopi please check in ur HT for History channel.in blore the have enabled r not.but PCM option is not working for that channel.it means normal TV with out speakers wont get sound for History channel. And another thing HD channels clarity is improved a lot and sound also.

Can you please go to settings-->System setup--->Diagnostics to see what is the release number? It is 103 here.

----------

About dolby... it is not available yet...PCM sound is so good that, I get 5.1 on my home theater.

I am asking about history channel Gopi.Only that channel coming in Dolby Digital.Since morning some changes r happening in hathway STB.

Yes I checked History TV 18 HD now. I checked it after seeing your thread. I get the sound whether it is PCM or Dolby in the STB settings.

----------

Let me know if you get a chance to look at your STB software release number.

Back