Breaking News: Hathway Hyderabad HD providing 5.1 sound

Hathway is cruising in terms of channel addition and other technicalities . Hoping to see SVOD , PPV and DVR soon in hathway.

I had not been getting sound on M Tunes HD through an Hathway HD box connected to my Sony LED TV through an HDMI cable, finally my Hathway instructed my cable operator to switch over from Dolby to PCM I wonder why there was no Audio in the Dolby position, isnt it better to have all the channels on Dolby, could some one( preferably from Hathway) please clarify?.... Further Hathway remote is far from being an user friendly are any remote controls (maybe universal) available that could be ideal replacement for the remote provided by Hathway....I am located in Mumbai

I had not been getting sound on M Tunes HD through an Hathway HD box connected to my Sony LED TV through an HDMI cable, finally my Hathway instructed my cable operator to switch over from Dolby to PCM I wonder why there was no Audio in the Dolby position, isnt it better to have all the channels on Dolby, could some one( preferably from Hathway) please clarify?.... Further Hathway remote is far from being an user friendly are any remote controls (maybe universal) available that could be ideal replacement for the remote provided by Hathway....I am located in Mumbai
First of all can u tell me which place ur belonging.And in which option ur not getting sound in M tunes??In Dolby or In PCM??

First of all can u tell me which place ur belonging.And in which option ur not getting sound in M tunes??In Dolby or In PCM??

I belong to Mumbai,My STB was on Dolby mode when I was getting no Audio when switching over to PCM I am getting the Audio....the channel in question was Mtunes HD

I belong to Mumbai,My STB was on Dolby mode when I was getting no Audio when switching over to PCM I am getting the Audio....the channel in question was Mtunes HD
In Somw parts of Mumbai Still Hathway having problems in Sound.Still hathway working on it.I think in ur area Dolby is not working and only PCM option is working.Anyway Hathway is working on it.Dont worry U will get both options(Dolby and PCM) in future.By the way How many HD channels are coming in ur area??

Back