Breaking News: Hathway Hyderabad HD providing 5.1 sound

Dolby 5.1 surround sound is being offered in Mumbai too. I am currently getting 5.1 for Colors HD, Discovery World HD, Movies Now HD, M Tunes HD and Zee Studio HD. When I see these channels with Dolby option ON, i can control the sound only with my Home Theater's volume control. STB Volume control stops working. Also Star Cricket HD doesnt seem to have any sound if Dolby Option is ON. I have to change the option to PCM to get any sound. Dunno what the issue could be...

What about Star network HD channels??they r getting Dolby sound??another thing is still mumbai has some technical issues.Hathway working on it.If you put Dolby option it is going to default option and only dolby sound provided channels r working that time PCM provided channels r not working.That is the reason Star cricket HD is not giving any sound when ur in dolby sound option.Hathway working on it and this problem will be rectified.

Just noticed that Star Movies HD also has 5.1 surround. The problem seems to be happening only with Star Cricket HD. Rest of the non Dolby HD channels are fine...

Just noticed that Star Movies HD also has 5.1 surround. The problem seems to be happening only with Star Cricket HD. Rest of the non Dolby HD channels are fine...

Ok.i mentioned earlier there is some technical issue.Now they will rectify this issue.By the way..today evening r tomorrow Sony HD is coming on Hathway replacing some HD channel(mite b U tv stars Hd).enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Hathway enabled Dolby for movies now HD In Hyderabad area.

As of now only 2 channel giving Dolby sound.When Hathway will enable Dolby sound for all HD channels??disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

@hathway helpline is USB recording feature in testing?

Still hathway not enabled Dolby sound??

Can you please provide me the contact number of the hathway hd cable tv provider in kukatpally area hyderabad....Thanks in advance

Update: Now Dolby sound enable for rest of the channels.Hathway providing Dolby 5.1 sound for these chanels.1. Star Movies HD2.Movies now HD3.Zee studio HD ( Hathway is the only provider Dolby sound in India)4.Star gold HD5.colors HD6.Star plus HD7.History HDI am very happy to watch zee stuio HD in 5.1 sound.it is excellent.

In Bangalore 12 channels have Dolby: Star Movies, Movies Now, Zee Studio, Star Gold, Six, Star World, Star Plus, Colors, Sony, History TV 18, Discovery and M Tunes

Hyd giving 11 channels 5.1 sound.M tunes is Missing in list.Every day hathway enabling dolby sound for all channels. only NGC HD is missing in HD channels list in Hathway.I think hey will provide 5.1 sound for this channel also.

About NGC wild HD(available in Hyd only) I dont know it is dolby sound giving or not.I will update it.

Back