Breaking News: Hathway Hyderabad HD providing 5.1 sound

Will Sony HD be replacing Max HD or SIX HD will replace Max HD after IPL? Or planning to provide both Sony HD and SIX HD?

Max HD will be replaced by Six HD after IPL. Sony will be added as a separate channel.

When they will get added??In Hyderabd PCM option is not working for History HD channel.only Dolby sound is working that means normal TV(with out speakers) wont get PCM sound for HD channels if only dolby option works??it may leads to deley of enable dolby sound in Hyderabad??in banglore two HD channels r giving dolby sound(colors Hd and movies now hd and PCM option also working).but in hyderabad only one Hd channel giving 5.1 sound.why like this??

Dolby now available in Mumbai.
Dolby available in Mumbai for all channels??Right now hathway capacity is only 20 HD channels that is the reason when you adding a new channel your removing another HD channel on your respective areas.So when you will increase bandwidth so we can watch new additional HD channel with out removal of any old channel.M tunes HD is most demand channel but unfortunately it was removed in Hyderabad.

Dolby 5.1 surround sound is being offered in Mumbai too. I am currently getting 5.1 for Colors HD, Discovery World HD, Movies Now HD, M Tunes HD and Zee Studio HD. When I see these channels with Dolby option ON, i can control the sound only with my Home Theater's volume control. STB Volume control stops working. Also Star Cricket HD doesnt seem to have any sound if Dolby Option is ON. I have to change the option to PCM to get any sound. Dunno what the issue could be...

Back