Breaking News: Hathway Hyderabad HD providing 5.1 sound

@ Hathway HelplineThanks for the info and good news you have provided.Any idea when new channel augmentation will happen in SD in Hyderabad? Channels like Sony Six, Sony Mix, Movies OK, etcKindly remove the India Talkies Channel and replace it with Movies Ok.

more bandwidth availablity = more data that can be transmitted = greater PQ.

@Hathway Helpline Thank you so much.My wait is ends.Another thing is M tunes HD is removed when ESPN HD and Star cricket HD added in Hyderabad.heard that Hathway now having only 20HD channels capacity that is the reason whole country hathway giving 20 HD channels only.So when are you increasing bandwidth for new HD channels??M tunes is a superb channel and further thing is you r enabling Dolby sound.M tunes HD is providing 5.1 sound and No DTH is providing 5.1 sound for M tunes.So please re add M tunes HD so we can exclusively watch M tunes HD in Dolby sound. What about Sony HD and Sony Six HD channels which are launching 27th of May.Are you adding in launching day itself??

Are you planning to come up with HD DVRs? in what capacity?

Please answer this .. also if yes by when should the DVRs be available ?? everything is good with hathway hd but i have put off my purchase because of non recording facility which is most important to me ..

Satellite broadcast works on very high frequencies (GHz), so they have more bandwidth compared to Cable broadcast.
Digital cable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Direct-broadcast satellite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you are happy about your belief, then I dont want to continue any further discussion about it.

Frequency and bandwidth are two totally different things. a 6 lane highway can carry more traffic than a 3 lane highway. the more the data the greater is the detail in the picture. Freq is the carrier ie. the road. You can use a highway or an expressway or a rural road to deliver your content, it does not amtter as long as you do not loose your payload along the way.

Back