Broadband is going to be free all over India by 2009!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter sunnykinger
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 5,085
@dragonballtouche :P @sam999way back ???? lol

99 = year 2099999 = year 2999thats what his ID means. i guess. so WAYYYYY BACK!he must be using 2TBps free in India right now!he also said 2mbps free is useless for him :p

then why dont they give dialup for free now, if they r giving broadband free in 2009, (think) . development in technology take place in months, and 2009, i hope i will stay alive. who has seen tomorrow.

^^^people in US live yesterday... for them, we r officially living in the future :P :D

We could all just wish!!!...But I don't really think they would provide free broadband services to the whole country... Think how man people are there in our country and is it really possible to provide free internet connection that too at 2 Mbps???

forget full unltd. 2 mbpseven if they provide 2 mbps night unltd free of charge, it would be a big deal!!

By free 2mbps unlimited, I think they mean they will provide free wifi hotspots with 2mbps speed. Of course, with many people sharing it, that speed would effectively be something like 64-128kbps.

Back