BSNL 3G: 3g dataplan recharge??

• Thread starter Thread starter rishisab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 14,385

rishisab

ISP
dont know
guysss..i need to activate bsnl 3g mpv 400 data plan on 3g prepaid connection..i dont know..by how much amount i need to recharge my mobile..so that it can be activated..as BSNL have written service charges extra..please guyss help me out..should i ask my dealer to recharge it by 400 or by something else??:huh:

If you are using a 2G connection, you will have to recharge with a Re. 1.00 Voucher for migration from 2G to 3G, your prepaid balance will be carried forward but you will get a Zero Validity & immediately opt for one of the Voice / Data Plans with BSNL. For more details:

3G Home Page

The choose to recharge with an activation voucher of Rs. 120.00 & you will get Rs. 150.00 talktime with 30 days validity and then topup with a Rs. 330.00 voucher & you will get a 1 GB Data Limit.

Topup later with similar voucher of Rs. 330.00 (inclusive of Service Tax) for another 1 GB Data limit with Zero Validity. You will have to recharge with a Validity Voucher to further use this limit. Regarding the Service Tax on the Validity Extension Voucher, BSNL Customer Service is itself not clear. The Website says you have to pay & the Customer Care says you don't. But I think you need to follow the website.

One thing. Every single session of usage rounds off your billed usage to the next MB. Say you used 1.30 MB in a session, then 2.00 MB will be deducted from your Account.

Dial *123*6# to know the amount of Data Limit left to your Account.

You will get speeds of approx 35 KB/s or 280 kbps.

I am using it and its working great on my Nokia N73 connected to PC. Please feel free to post any queries.

Enjoy,
Ravi.

Back