BSNL 3G: recharge 4200 offer online

• Thread starter Thread starter arnav_ch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 10,577
There is a 1874 recharge in @mac302i 's screenshot. Which recharge is that?

Unfortunately,still non of the above online 3g data recharge is available for Punjab :(

By the way ,how did you blacken the mobile number in the pic ?

MS Paint.

i plan to activate bsnl 3g promotional offer (4200 for 6 months) in indore,MP.but the bsnl csc here say that offer only for those who buy sim bundled with datacard from them and not for those who use bsnl 3g sim with open market datacards...also the online recharge for my MP 3g number doesnt show a 4200 option at all... :-( but my tamilnadu 3g no. shows 4200 as an option...MP sucks... :-( :-( :-(kindly do let me know the 3g modems that work with bsnl in MP...

drpudhi don't fall for bsnl guys trying to sell you modem, buy any micromax/Huawei modem from market, its cheaper and will get you better service in case of problems.

BSNL website is not fully updated, they have 3G in my town (u.p. east) for more than a year still i get same error as yours, however people have managed to get their existing top up done at BSNL office.

Hi modemcare,
you did recharge 4200 online?

of course thats what he posted.
Bsnl website first detects your number then shows the available recharge options in drop down, so you cannot get the recharge option for circles where
they do have service but they don't commit the newer plans or whatever be the reason.

My BSNL 3G is giving terrible speed, and now i have to wait for this to get fixed, before i attempt to throw Rs.4200/-

BSNL 3G
https://www.speedtest.net

i checked just now no options adminz this is fake...
Its not fake, its available for some region and not available for some region. BTW as your location states you are from pune try to register for Landline online billing account. its not available for pune :P in short their online system sux royally !

Back