BSNL 3G: Speed problem with BSNL MMX300G 3G Usb Modem--

IAM TELLING U THE REAL PROBLEM THAT COMES WITH BSNL 3G PROBLEM,,

FIRST OF ALL 3G SIM AND 3G NETWORK(HSDPA) ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS......BSNL WHICH CLAIMS SPEED OF 3.6mbps IS FOR 3G SIM WHICH HAS MUCH MORE DATA TRANSEF RATE FACILITY THAN THE USUALL 2G SIM,,,,,NOW MAXIMUM PEOPLE INCLUDING ME ALSO BYE 3G MMX MODEM AND PUT A 2G SIM IN IT ND START SURFING,......WHILE USING 3G NETWORK WE THINK THAT IT WILL PROVIDE 3.6MBPS SPEED,,,,3G NETWORK CAN PROVIDE THAT SPEED BUT REMEMBERU R JUST USING 2G SIM WHICH DOES NOT HAVE THAT HIGH SPEED FACILITY,IT CAN ONLY PROVIDE 256kbps TO 750kbps (approx) ..............so dont get panic if u dont get that mush high speed,,,also 3G NETWORK WITH 3G SIM IS OFFERED BY BSNL WITH A MONTLY RENTEL OF Rs3000 .................SO FORGET ABOUT THAT

NOW TO GET MAXIMUM SPEED GO IN OPTION MENU OF MMX NETWORK> THEN CHANGE MANUALLY IT TO 3G THEN U WILL GET SPEED MATCHING WITH YOUR FRIEND EVEN MUCH MORE THAN HIM......BY DEFAULT IT IS SET TO THOSE NETWORK WHICH HAVE HIGH STRENGTH INWHICH 2G LEADS OVER 3G BUT FOR DATA TRANSFER 3G IS BETTER,...SO CHANGE UR NETWORK MANUAALY ND NJOY.............ALSO SMTIMES 3G NETWORK IN NOT AVAILABLE AT THAT TIME CHANGE IT AGAIN TO 2G ND SURF...AFTER SMETIME TRY AGAIN WITH 3G NETWORK USUALLY IT GET AGAIN AWAILABLE AFTER 1/2 AN HOUR..........DONT FORGET TO THANK ME

Hello........can anyone answer my Queries below please i beg you......
Really in a Tough situation guys....

Am from India>>Tamilnadu>>Chennai>>Avadi

1. What is the rate of BSNL USB 3g MMX Modem , i bought it for rs.4000 on 21-10-2010 and it does not have any memory card slot & micromax logo on it..as promised by them....it simply has BSNL 3g logo on it and its color is pure white??? and on the back it has some made in taiwan model c180 etc...and my USB modem entire covering package is like am purchasing from micromax directly with micromax logo everywhere on it but no sign of micromax on the device & they didnt provide me any bill also i asked for it but they refused .... am i been fooled ???? please advice me?????

2.I am using BSNL 2g sim on it..my plan details are 650 unlimited post paid....on purchasing they said it would give some around 2 to 3 mpbs but after purchasing it is giving only 10 to 16 Kpbs in dap...and slow loading of pages about 5 min for each this page also it took about 1 hour to reach this post would you believe it......
what is the solution for this... is this the real download speed or am i been fooled or any problem in network????? my modem interface shows UMTS or HSPA simultaneously...am having full network coverage also... but no speed????please advice me?????

3. If am been fooled where can i contact for assistance and help and take necessary actions how to rectify this problems please help me i beg you guys????

please reply my queries at earliest.......please....i beg you......

Nope you are not being fooled, the old micromax bsnl 3g card doesnt have any micromax symbol but it is manufactured by micromax, it is the first data 3g card released by bsnl......old model dont have memory slot....also....

the new one is.....

it is build for both 2g 3g sims (gprs, gps, hspa, umts)
but there's a **** bad thing about bsnl that when u ask any where(ie call center) about any net service of bsnl then they tell " U WILL GET SPEED UPTO 3.6 MBPS" (Mark the word "UPTO")....but u wont even get that in 3g.....u will get a max of 300 kps dwn speed (rmbr the dwnload speed and brwsing speed are 2 different things)......
in ur 2g sim u will get a speed of 15 kbps max.......with 274 rupees prepaid recharge.....

u should call 1500 for true info on everything else except speed......:happy::happy:

post if u've got any more probs.....:wewin::wewin::wewin::urock::urock::urock:

thank you thank you thank you very much dude:smile::smile::bowtoyou:A little clarification needed i bought the device only 20 days ago it costs rs.4000 and it also doesnt have a memory card slot as you said there were no memory facilities in the begining but this is not the begining think soooo and just a little more info to you in bringing best advise to me i got the same picture as you posted in the packing cover but not the same device as printed in the picture....this creates a bad feeling all times :(:( and i just a little more info on plans in 2G (both prepaid and post paid) would be enough bcoz i pay 650 monthly unlimited in post paid want to remove that awkward feeling from my heart........please advise me.....:pleasehelp::pleasehelp:

if that seal was broken or void diplayed then there are chances that someone cheated you........loolllololololooloolloo...:tongue::tongue::tongue:
if u got a different device i.e. not the one given in that cover then u are definitely given a old micromax and took the price of new one......k even if you got another one dont panic....just ask your dealer.........it has a warranty of 1 yr......if even prob persist then no prob.......it is just the same as the new one just without a memory card reader and a hspa connection.....
the same speed which new one will give......

now for your 2g plans i guess u got the old net access activation which costs rs. 50 and takes rs. 650 per month
go to bsnl head office and get the new activation for your sim in rs. 100 and pay rs. 274 per month for unlimited.....
and if the sim is new with a new connection and activation for net....then ur dealer has marked u as a dumb and made a lot of profit...........
if so....then go f*ck the dealers m*t*er........
ask if there are more probs.......

U should check ur dial up number.if it is *99# then make it *999***#.now u will get 80 kbps appx.try it now

no dude.......in india there are only 3 registered numbers for dial-up networks registered to the triangle WWW net backbone......that's #777*99#*99***1*#only.......n' none else......are you crazy........????.....*999***#......has gt three 9s in no..........which none country has got.......:l

in himachal pradesh ..!!i'm using my 3g sim. i'm having a Nokia n85, but m not getting the speed above 25 to 30 kbps..what should i do..!!help..thnx in advance...

in himachal pradesh ..!!i'm using my 3g sim. i'm having a Nokia n85, but m not getting the speed above 25 to 30 kbps..what should i do..!!help..thnx in advance...

send me the full info........what are ur charges.....modem ur using..................and the isp...
send me the full overview for better advice...

send me the full info........what are ur charges.....modem ur using..................and the isp...
send me the full overview for better advice...

details are
total no. of sim cards = 2
modem = Nokia n85 (mobile modem via Usb)
apn = bsnlnet
ip = automatic
port no. = 0
charges = just paying per kb as in to check the speed (sim1)
1499 on sim2

have u got ur n85 activated on HSPA system or in simple lang......in 3g mode for the internet....??n' a Happy Diwali......to everyone...!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Back