BSNL 3G: Speed problem with BSNL MMX300G 3G Usb Modem--

pandey sir i want to know ...that i hav to buy the bsnl 3g sim for getting speed upto 3.1mbps in micromax 300g usb modem right now i m using 2g sim with 3g network which provide me the speed upto 800kbps(dwn 20-30kbps) but i want to get more download speed upto 500kbps so plz provide me the solution

how many days we can use 512mb data in 3g plan please help me out....i want to use 3g sim for internet downloading ...please give me some idea about it...

have u got ur n85 activated on HSPA system or in simple lang......in 3g mode for the internet....??
n' a Happy Diwali......to everyone...!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

i take that hspa thing to as; which is present under packet data ...! Its already enabled..!
But even though its providing me that much speed...!

dude, im using bsnl 3g data card but speed so slow it hardly cross 48 kps download speed with download accelator . bsnl people are fooling people when u call bsnl helpline they say that u will 384 to 3.6mb/s speed .what the point of havin 3g sonnection and gettin gprs speed . but in reality you guys are babus who sit in office and dont work at all . all u want goverment job and take salary ....

hello,my bsnl 3g modem speed goes above 450 kbps in night downloading speed when use internet download manager.It means some time 4.1 mbps.But now for 3 days it constant from 200-300 kbps per second in day and night.no increase no decrease.I use mmx 310 g modem .what suddenly happen .can any one tell me about.Now whhen I use Idm whether on day or night it give ony 20-35 kbps downloading speed .why my speed is suddenly slow down.what is the reason of it................

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

hey dude 512 mb data of bsnl means 50 mb data .means half an hour for mobile if u download something...........

shravanwadhwa: must be a network issue, if you haven't changed anything on your end.

Are you from U.P.(east) as I am from up.(E) and I've confirmed from BSNL that U.P.East is having issues with 3G speeds and they are working on it, but they have no time line
on when it will be fixed.

shravanwadhwa: must be a network issue, if you haven't changed anything on your end.

Are you from U.P.(east) as I am from up.(E) and I've confirmed from BSNL that U.P.East is having issues with 3G speeds and they are working on it, but they have no time line
on when it will be fixed.

Guys Its Neel from Kolkata.. Bro I was was using Micromax MMX300G modem n Bsnl 2G sim on 3G network for last 6 months n getting 150 kbps download speed bt from last month it has been decressed to 15-20 kbps.. I think they have tracked d trick.. Can any one found any new way to get d previous speed??????????????????

hey dude i think so because i downloaded a lot of movies but now i d,nt download asong due to poor speed............i think they track me.same thing happen earlier but i change the sim .then problem not occur,now similar i m facing now.........

Back