• Thread starter Thread starter vissu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,161

vissu

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber 3MBPS
Hello friends, since morning i was unable to browse internet. connection was dropping very frequently and too many super frame errors. anybody from hyderabad facing this problem?

no friend iam from kphb circle 11.30am iam online and downloading from stufno problem with my connection

no friend iam from kphb circle 11.30am iam online and downloading from stuf
no problem with my connection
my connection is in p2 network(59.x.x.x)(miyapur exchange)its not at all connecting. checked with other bb connection in my apartment which was a p3 network. it was working smoothly.

here's my shocking BSNL story.for last few months, my BSNL BB was not working during power cuts, as local area exchange was having some gen-set problem, then few days later starts DNS server not responding, being in small town, it was hard to contact top authorities and request support, they usually sent someone to I think reboot or reset some stuff in a tower room (never seen from inside) but it always took whole day, or if its Saturday, no hope till Monday.later the outage went horrible, BSNL down for 8 hours or so, I purchased a bsnl 3G sim and voda postpaid to keep my living online.Couple of months backs, BSNL started giving nightmares, with in seconds of power cut the connectivity was lost, later it went more worse, didn't worked even after power restore, you guys must be thinking what place it is, its uttar pradesh and a town called allahabad.Since last week or so, the BSNL BB was completely offline in my area, no matter you have power or not, it was just dead, stupid modem showing lights, but no blinks, i am sure you understand blink L.E.D. means data transfer.after not less than 50 calls I got an answer that write a written complaint to GM, and then get it signed by many users of your area then only it would get repaired, as battery bank in BTC or whatever it is, gone kaput, WHAT THE HELL.I just gave up on those guys and didn't even turned on the modem for a week or so, as its a pain to do all the troubleshooting alone, in fact i did tried knocking a few doors and people were staring at me like I was one who lead to this outage.HELL, do i look like a robber or a hacker or eve-teaser etc, I decided to STOP complaining and live on wireless.All this even when I personally knew the former GM and made a verbal complaint, and he said it would take sometime to arrange everything in a required process, but my bad luck he got transferred while he was processing all the stuff, but now i was fed up and made up my mind, i am not fighting alone anymore. I called up a few people and visited a few govt. offices of my area and informed them about whats going on including 2 Hon’ble Judges.only place i felt was suffering from this was electricity dept. sub-station which needed connectivity to their main server to fetch bills or other stuff.I stopped complaining and its only yesterday when i think I found that stupid modem blink again.I am still not sure, whether this is a permanent solution(batteries replaced) or its just pressure from those big shots, but It feels like heaven on 2mbps now...Will try to check about batteries and would update this thread for sure.So moral of the story is, BSNL is always going to have a lethargic effect when it comes to resolution no matter how hard you try.let all those 3G players start ticking, I am sure this provider is going to have a tough time as the private players won't let outage happen while nobody is in hurry at BSNL, be it hours, days, weeks EEEKKK

WHat is p2 and p3 ?
Related to BSNL ?

my connection is in p2 network(59.x.x.x)(miyapur exchange)its not at all connecting. checked with other bb connection in my apartment which was a p3 network. it was working smoothly.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Im from Bhubneshwar and I had the same problem.
Im on 2mbps connection, but it was stuck on 500kbps.
Then I started debugging myself.
But by evening, it all got corrected.

Hello friends, since morning i was unable to browse internet. connection was dropping very frequently and too many super frame errors. anybody from hyderabad facing this problem?

WHat is p2 and p3 ?
Related to BSNL ?

p2 network ips start with 59.x
p3 network ips start with 117.x which was introduced in february 2008. most of p2 network accounts moved into this p3.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

10% packet loss is happening.

Im from Bhubneshwar and I had the same problem.
Im on 2mbps connection, but it was stuck on 500kbps.
Then I started debugging myself.
But by evening, it all got corrected.

wat did u debug or u do to get 2mbps back cos last month it happened to me and i was really pissed off and from last 2 days too im getting the same 500 kbps speed but im on 2 mbps, done everything like port forwarding and tweakin but no results all that is left in format my PC again

Back