BSNL Broad Band keeps disconnecting and connecting

basekickedin

ISP
BSNL
Hi Folks,

I have a Unlimited 256 Kbps plan with BSNL. My modem is a Nokia Siemens C2110. For the past few days my broadband keeps connecting and disconnecting automatically :cry:.....I just can't figure out what the problem is....Please help :cry:.....!!!!!

The phone lines are ok....these disconnects happen every 10 to 15min for a few seconds.....

members/basekickedin/
Welcome to broadbandforum.co
Try mod GDMT
Are you using Wanminiport dialer ?
REF:C2110 ADSL MODEM (Type-A) MENU
Check whether any FW required. there are two models.

Hi Folks,

I have a Unlimited 256 Kbps plan with BSNL. My modem is a Nokia Siemens C2110. For the past few days my broadband keeps connecting and disconnecting automatically :cry:.....I just can't figure out what the problem is....Please help :cry:.....!!!!!

The phone lines are ok....these disconnects happen every 10 to 15min for a few seconds.....

May be there is a noise in your line. Before check ur modem check the line. Call the BSNL office and tell them the fault. They will rectify it.

How do i check the Snr status

to essebe
Try mod GDMT

How do i do this...?

members/basekickedin/
Welcome to broadbandforum.co
Try mod GDMT

I am using a dialer my modem is the second one Nokia siemens not the only siemens one.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3528/nokiasiemensc21100pv8.jpg
Open in IE
192.168.1.1/advan_menu.html .
open different menu items and look for snr attn data.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3528/nokiasiemensc21100pv8.jpg
Open in IE
192.168.1.1/advan_menu.html .
open different menu items and look for snr attn data.

Thanks mate got to the page...........its asking for a username and password tried my BSNL one not working

@/members/basekickedin/ For accessing modem settings your BSNLID PW are invalid. Open in IE 192.168.1.1 ID admin password admin Then enter 192.168.1.1/advan_menu.htmlPost screen shot of any page of your modem/router.

System Information Model NumberVulcan BSP v0.01 / Vulcan CSP v0.01 Firmware VersionV55.1.04.01 DSL Firmware VersionE.37.9.32 Serial Number001E400923CA System Up time00:53:58s Internet Connection DSL Statustrue Last Failed0x00000000 Downstream Data Rate7669900 Upstream Data Rate508900 SNR (Downstream)11.5 dB SNR (Upstream)11.0 dB Line Attentuation(Downstream)17.0 dB Line Attentuation(Upstream)6.5 dB Connected StandardBisPlus

SNR (Downstream)11.5 dBLine Attentuation(Downstream)17.0 dBTolerable. SNR should improve and ATTN should reduce.Check your connection from ADSL splitter PHONE PORT only :all phones to be connected.( If parallel connections in the house disconnect parallel phone/s and try )Change Mod to GDMT Enable Bitswap ( in same modem page)and check SNR/attn values again. Frequent power AC line changes can also affect. Use a Voltage stabiliser.

Back