BSNL Broad Band disconnecting and connecting

• Thread starter Thread starter vinnet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 7,578
@vinnet.

see a similar page. select status.
Any theoretical discussion please do Google search BITSWAP ,, GDMT , ADS2 .ADSL2+ etc
Depending on MOD selected the line speed selected also varies and for a stable connection usually MOD gdmt is selected. In one of your report , it is T1 413. Seems it is auto selected in your router.
As none of us have all the modems/routers/ wifi routers , difficult to state specifically
which page settings are available.
Please give feed back whether any improvement in your internet connection.
Also how you connect? Using WANminiport Dialer"Bridged" ?
or "Always ON" In this case your userID and password will be entered in the WAN page of the modem/router.
If you can change DNS to open DNS 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222
both in the router and TCP/IP properties.

@vinnet.

see a similar page. select status.
Any theoretical discussion please do Google search BITSWAP ,, GDMT , ADS2 .ADSL2+ etc
Depending on MOD selected the line speed selected also varies and for a stable connection usually MOD gdmt is selected. In one of your report , it is T1 413. Seems it is auto selected in your router.
As none of us have all the modems/routers/ wifi routers , difficult to state specifically
which page settings are available.
Please give feed back whether any improvement in your internet connection.
Also how you connect? Using WANminiport Dialer"Bridged" ?
or "Always ON" In this case your userID and password will be entered in the WAN page of the modem/router.
If you can change DNS to open DNS 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222
both in the router and TCP/IP properties.

i'm using wan connection with pppoe i change the dns in tcp ip propeties now the connection is not disconnecting . idon't know when it will happen .if it occur again i will inform u

thank u for ur advice and to help me from a big pblm .i think u will help me in future also

Back