• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 12,610

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
There are unconfirmed report that speed for 1350UL has been increased to 1mbps unlimited

No official announcement yet

People claim that some are not getting doubled speed while others are
May be because its now effective in one NIB only,Others can expect soon in a day or two

New application to this plan has been closed according to

.:Old BB Plans:.

1350ULF plan still exist with 2 Mbps upto 15 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 15 GB

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Wait, hold your horses! I wouldn't believe anyone except the official BSNL website. :|

Rumour is certainly spreading. No update in BSNL site. There are a few reports about users who are getting 1 Mbps. Can't confirm now.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

whats this is this BSNL BROADBAND PLAN?

There are unconfirmed report that speed for 1350UL has been increased to 1mbps unlimited

No official announcement yet

People claim that some are not getting doubled speed while others are
May be because its now effective in one NIB only,Others can expect soon in a day or two

New application to this plan has been closed according to

.:Old BB Plans:.

There is no Home 1350 UL plan anymore for speeds to be increased to 1mbps. The Home 1350 UL and Home 1350 Ul+ became BB Home 1350 Combo in April and May 2010 with 250 free calls. In April 2010 the speed doubled to 1mbps and was reverted back in May 2010 to 512kbps. In June 2010 the plan name was changed to BB Home Combo ULF 1350 with speeds of 2mbps upto 15GB and 512kbps after that. This is the only 1350 plan at the moment and all other previous 1350 plans are void that is why no applications are accepted

@Jignesh - The screenshot tells that you are still on the Old Network (IP Starting - 69.x.x.x.) . Customers who are having IP starting with 117.x.x.x get a different DataOne Admin page. I liked your unconfirmed report. It really makes sense if we(UL1350 plan) gets 1Mbps unlimited(without any Fair Usage Policy).I am on UL1350 plan... and it doesn't exactly give 2Mbps... The broadband speed test shows results between 1.4 to 1.6Mbps.

@Eval - thanks to be the early reviewer :-) Will keep an eye on this post. By the way after crossing 15GB, does the 512kbps speed comes automatically or only after modem restart?If it comes only with Modem Restart, then we have discovered a New Hack!!!Have a strong feeling that the Speed Check is done only when the Modem gets reset.... Because last month(1st June) I was not getting 2Mbps, until I restarted my Modem.

Back