BSNL Broadband: 1350UL Plan Is Now 1mbps Unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 12,610
@Jignesh - The screenshot tells that you are still on the Old Network (IP Starting - 69.x.x.x.) .
Customers who are having IP starting with 117.x.x.x get a different DataOne Admin page.

I liked your unconfirmed report. It really makes sense if we(UL1350 plan) gets 1Mbps unlimited(without any Fair Usage Policy).

I am on UL1350 plan... and it doesn't exactly give 2Mbps... The broadband speed test shows results between 1.4 to 1.6Mbps.

it means you get 2mbps plan. 1.6mbps. only 400kbps less than 2mbps.

deleted

Update: I've reconnected after downloading 17GB, and I'm still getting 1Mbit/sec speed.

Thats wonderfull - enjoy. So, unlike me, you didn't get 1.4-1.6Mbps(which is theoretically 2Mbps) during starting of the month? Keep us updated...

Hey..
I told you the same thing few days back!

My BSNl Sales dude said, 1350UL is 2mbps unlimited , but I dint believe him.

Now, I have exceeded 15GB and its still 1.71Mbps speed now.

But I have already applied for the plan change, since I cant afford to get a speed break, while in a meeting.

So, applied for 1111 Speed BBG Combo and 500 C also.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

What ?

I have the same plan and I get 60KB/sec upload speed.

Would've been nice if the upload speed increased atleast a little. 18kB/sec upload is just terrible.

Looks like BSNL switched back to 512kbps from 1mbps. My Service Order record was showing 'BB Home Combo UL 1350 Download 1 Mbps' from 2nd july till today. All of sudden it switched back to 'BB Home Combo UL 1350 Download 512 Kbps' again. Did this happen to anyone else.

Hi fellas, this Ayan from Kolkata. This is my first post in this forum, so let me get right down to the point. About a month or so ago BSNL announced in their bsnl.co.in website that BB Home 750 Unlimited and Home Combo 750 Unlimited has been upgraded from 256 Kbps to 512 Kbps and BB Home 1350 Unlimited has been upgraded to BB Home Combo 1350 ULF, from 512 Kbps to 2 Mbps upto 15 Gb and 512 Kbps beyond 15 Gb. Now this was announced in the first or second week of June but repeated queries on their customer support no. established the fact that they were still unaware of the changes so I decided to wait. Then from the 1st of July onwards I found that my connection which used to be 1350 Unlimited 512 Kbps upgraded to 1 Mbps, but this was only for 3 days for on July 3rd 10 PM onwards my connection reverted back to 512 Kbps and my total bandwidth consumed was only about 5 Gb.

The reason I'm making this post is that this 1 Mbps unlimited plan was a welcome change against that proposed 2 Mbps upto 15 Gb plan which is nothing more than dangling of a carrot if front of our faces and then snatching it away. UL or unlimited plan users like myself and so many others opted for such plans in the first place because they do some heavy downloading and online gaming. It takes just a couple of weeks max for such users to go through the 15 Gb limit and then back to 512 Kbps, paying Rs. 1350 per month and getting the same speed as the users paying Rs. 750 per month. This is totally absurd and I'm sure, if some of you agree we can do something about it, like make a petition to relevant authorities to make 1350 Unlimited 1 Mbps unlimited just like 750 Unlimited is 512 Kbps unlimited, which is only fair. Would like some input on this. Lets discuss and then if possible, decide on taking some action.

I haven't crossed 2gb yet. Mine has already comedown to 512kbps. I just dont know whats the problem with these stupid bsnl. I did not even get the 2mbps till 15gb last month (June). It has always been 512kbps except for the last 3 days.

Back