BSNL Broadband: 1350UL Plan Is Now 1mbps Unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 12,610
Hi all,After constantly harassing BSNL Customer Service, i finally got the speed incerase to 180KBps ~ 1.5Mbps for about 20 GB and then today morning its back to the old 512Kbps....But during the speed increase i noticed a HUGE DROP in the SNR (from 30.3dB to 13.5dB ), hence i experienced really poor connections during the entire time.Modem restarted every 5 minutes constantly...:frown:Tried complaining to the BSNL authorities but they said i'll have to adjust.. :madness:

There are unconfirmed report that speed for 1350UL has been increased to 1mbps unlimited

No official announcement yet

People claim that some are not getting doubled speed while others are
May be because its now effective in one NIB only,Others can expect soon in a day or two

New application to this plan has been closed according to

.:Old BB Plans:.

1350ULF plan still exist with 2 Mbps upto 15 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 15 GB

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Give me a correct link for usage check page please. it seems none of them working for me. how can i log into it, i only need ID and Pass i use for internet what else do i need?

Hi all,
After constantly harassing BSNL Customer Service, i finally got the speed incerase to 180KBps ~ 1.5Mbps for about 20 GB and then today morning its back to the old 512Kbps....
But during the speed increase i noticed a HUGE DROP in the SNR (from 30.3dB to 13.5dB ), hence i experienced really poor connections during the entire time.Modem restarted every 5 minutes constantly...:frown:

I also experienced the same connection drop problem while getting 1 mbps in kolkata.

But since I exhausted the 15GB by 3rd july, now I am getting steady connection at 512kbps.

Entire month of june i continued in my old UL1350 plan but never got speeds above 512 kbps, i changed the plan and now i am in ul750 and enjoying the same old speed and i am happy with it.

If someone hasnt already downgraded, dont waste more of your money and switch to 750Plan, that might force BSNL to upgrade their pathetic plans.

I think the best thing would be to downgrade from old 1350UL to 750 UL - at least that's what I am going to do. With this I can save Rs. 9,000/year and BSNL looses that much in turnover. If many people do that then hopefully BSNL is going to think about it and change something. I would gladly keep the 1350 plan if I had a DL speed of 1mbps. unlimited. The 15 GB of higher speed that the new 1350 ULF provides is just frustrating for me. I use these 15 GB in 3-5 days and after that I can not even watch a UTube video!!!! Under these circumstances I prefer to save my money.

Yes exactly, but in my opinion we should consider the downgrading to 750 UL as the very last option. For now we could try petitioning to relevant authorities to stop taking us customers for a bunch of gullible fools who unquestioningly swallow every sh*t they decide to throw at us. When users who pay Rs. 750 per month are getting unlimited usage speed of 512 Kbps its only fair that we who pay double that amount of Rs. 1350 should be getting 1 Mbps unlimited.

If someone hasnt already downgraded, dont waste more of your money and switch to 750Plan, that might force BSNL to upgrade their pathetic plans.

Has UL1350 changed at all? i am UL1350 User why should i switch to 256k UL750 plan?

Has UL1350 changed at all? i am UL1350 User why should i switch to 256k UL750 plan?

@KopOut - did you know that UL750 Plan is no more 256kbps. The customers having UL750 plan are getting 512kbps unlimited. This is official news.
For UL1350 plan, BSNL has added Fair Usage Policy (2Mbps till 15GB, later 512kbps unlimited).
So, we everyone feel that this is not correct. Everyone feels that UL1350 should give 1Mbps unlimited without any fair usage policy.

Back