BSNL Broadband: Broadband in Tolichowki, Hyd

• Thread starter Thread starter sachin042
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,299

sachin042

ISP
Sify
Hi, I stay in tolichowki, hyderabad. Have sify presently but it really sucks so want to shift to BSNL. Can someone please tell me how to apply for BSNL in tolichowki area? And how long does it usually take to get the new BSNL connection?Thanks

please visit your local BSNL exchange and contact the concerned personnel . you may contact BSNLhelp desk at phone number 1500 at Hyderabad .

ThanksHow many days did it take for u to get the BSNL broadband connection? I heard it takes a longtime to get a new connection !

^ I have taken the connection long back in year 2005 . Nowit may take about a month or two for the new connection .

@sachin042 If you have purchased the modem from SIFY, you can inform BSNL , that you don't need the modem. ( If it is delayed because of lack of modem) My connection was held up for two months, and after a personal visit to the Exchange, papers moved fast, and I was provided a reconditioned modem./ and Dataone connection. Since I was already having Airtel BB, ( My system was ready) It just took two or three minutes to connect BSNL modem ( programmed with my ID and password at the Exchange itself) and surfFor BSNL a visit to CC always helps. You can meet the concerned engineer/s too. Hope you have a BSNL BFone ( fixed landline ) connection.

Try 1800 424 1600 ( given as 1600 424 1600)

Back