BSNL Broadband: Combo ULD 800 Plan Review

• Thread starter Thread starter golu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 43,844
i think UL88 is th best out of the lot .Only thing is u don get free calls as promised by BSML for 900 and 950 UL

A small story:
BSNL:
-Applied before 6 month
-Used for 5 month
-Many down times, hing ping, low speed, around 1000 Rs/- per month for 512 kbps. Disgusting, worst, idiot customer care, a biggest MFs :pissed-off:
-Disconnected from BSNL befor 1.5 month
YOU (Real cheaters):
-Applied before 1.5 month (I spoke to YOU guys for fisibility and based on that i disconneted from BSNL and applied for you)
-For around 1.5, no one came for installation and when i follow up, every time they came up with different reason
-Funny thing is that when i called up, YOU costomer care kept my complain on high importance and they told me that YOU technitian will contact you within 24 hours, but no, no one called. Real cheaters. MFs :pissed-off:
-Left YOU
GTPL:
-A guy of GTPL visited my home before some days and filled form and took money
-After 3 days he told me, my company could not affort insallation upto your home, if some around your home can also take connection then only we can provide, so now i have do marketing for GTPL. MFs :pissed-off:
-Left GTPL
Tikona (Turning point of story):
-Applied days before yesterday
-Yesterday a Tikona guy came and install within half hour
-Yesterday evening i started using BB
-I had plan of 700 Rs. per month, 20GB (2MBPS) and then 512kbps unlimited
-Till now i m getting speed as commited with good ping (will upload speed snaps latter on)
-Lets see how this one will go on... Hopping good...

vj_0987 said:
something very weird about bsnl going on speed test shows that and the speed is 1 Mbps ..really dont understand this
wow are you getting such good speed with bsnl i never use to get such a good speed with mtnl

speed demon said:
wow are you getting such good speed with bsnl i never use to get such a good speed with mtnl
finally u have an account i am very happy,,, sadly not now....atleast u r getting it enjoy....

Back