BSNL Broadband internet outage in North India

• Thread starter Thread starter Kick933
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 3,973
Tell to him that you will pay a lot less than as the current plan includes UL also :p ( He is lying on your face , BSNL advertises symmetric speeds, my LCO used the same to lure me :p)

Basically your LCO is situated either far away or has lots of wiring problem like fiber bends,etc which leads weakens your TX power to the extent it can't reach OLT without significant attenuation

Check your Rx/TX power and stand a firm ground that you want UL

Also how many core your cable has?
What are the good values for these to have a stable connection

I'm in Pune and now I am suffering bad connection to international locations - whatsapp web, facebook, linkedin, fast.com , prime video all loading very slow or not loading at all.

Local websites like this forum seem to be working fine though.

edit: gmail and youtube seems to be working fine.

@vishalrao today I also had few connectivity issues. Connectivity to remote server started to freeze. This happened after 3.30pm. Then I changed to wimax and resumed my work. Reconnected to ftth by 5.30 , connection was stable then.

@vishalrao I had bad connection these past 2-3 days too but things go normal by evening. Google and Cloudflare and other DNS go crazy high 3 digit or even 4 digit latencies and pages take forever to load. Will ask LCO guy what's up if it continues tomorrow.

Issue more severe today it seems, many sites opening very slowly :D

yes , speed issue is there. showing high latency to few sites. @varkey , @Ameen , @philip do you guys have issues ?

fortunately latency to my work server is okay , so that is not affected :-)

@vu3knb I literally given upon my ftth connection. U all people may have speed issues .Mine is a little bit different, just that my connection decides when to drop and when to come back. this is not some pon link disconnection and I dont know what it is . The roaller coster rode starts a morning when I am in the middle of online meetings. No warning just dropping the entire connection sometimes upon restarting modem it comes but again it goes of it's own accord and come back at it's own wish. Planning to move out from it when I can

Back