• Thread starter Thread starter ckr97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 30,680

ckr97

Regular
ISP
ACT Blaze 30 Mbps (Post 50GB, 512Kbps)
Just now I visited and bsnl.co.in and saw the newly designed Tariff pages. The HTML layout is better than earlier, but still needs improvements :)

Coming to point, I checked the Post Paid page (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)

1) BB Home Combo ULF 900 - 512 Kbps upto 8 GB, 256 Kbps beyond 8GB
2) New Combo ULF 1000 - 1Mbps upto 9GB, 256Kbps beyond 9GB
3) New Combo ULF 1100 - 2Mbps upto 10GB, 256Kbps beyond 10GB

I am seeing the above new plans for the first time. Looks like these are effective from 18th March 2010. Is anybody using them?

Can someone explain these terms?

1) ULF - Unlimited usage with fair usage (found it here - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)

2) GOD (found it here - .:Unlimited Home Only:.)

I tried to change to the ULF 1100 plan. When I called the call centre, they said the new plans would be started from 1st April. When I called them on 1st, they told that they would be started after 5-6 days. This is the scenario in Hyderabad.Has anyone changed to the new plans?

Me too applied for ULF 1100. Plan change still to take effect. :(

In short, BSNL is not going to reduce the prices of UL750 or UL1350 nor are they going to increase speed in these plans...:(

I believe the new plans are active now. My request for change of plan has been accepted and I am informed that it will be changed from existing plan to the new (my requested) plan by tomorrow 11am IST 06/apr/2010.Let me see whether BSNL adheres to what it said :)

8 GB and 10 GB limits are too low.I will not go for that.Why not provide atleast 25 GB.

The new plans are no good ! At present am on UL 750. What plans do you think would be good enough for me ? The old BB 500 or any of the new plans ?

@ icycool25 , if you do not need heavy downloading then Home 500 plan should be the best !!!

Back