BSNL Broadband now has Airtel Smartbytes like Upgrade Packages with Redirections

• Thread starter Thread starter darthkant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 57,102
You should not restart modem till the session ends automatically! (atleast u get few more time at higher speed!)

lol. BSNL be like... Now that you have selected to proceed at slower speeds. Restart your router to get slower speeds. Because you know we cannot do that when a session is active.

I was already getting normal post-fup speed, so it didn't matter...
after clicking on decline, the http sites still didn't work until I restarted the modem...

Actually i used up my fup ( 8gb) way too early within 3 days. Now my current usage is 54gb . Now from yesterday onwards i am getting this high speed back again. Now I didnt even get a single redirect or top up offer or nothing.Since i am the only internet user in my house, i am sure that ,I didnt get any kind of topup offer. But getting high speed still. So will i be charged for this ????

You could be if BSNL decided to activate the package for you without your approval. I mean it is pretty hard to prove that you did not order the upgrade package. BSNL is learning a lot of things from Airtel I guess.

WTH ?? How can they do that ? First they removed the night unlimted plan without notification. Now this. Totally fed up. But no other isp also :(

I am using opendns, is that why i didnt get any redirect request ??

Back