BSNL Broadband PERSISTENTLY cheats in night 2 to 8 U/L plans

BSNL does not cheat, they just make things difficult by not showing the server time on their dataone webpage. But users with common sense can check usage and the deduce the BSNL clock wrt to their own computer time.

Why blame BSNL for user error.

200% TRUE :cool2::cool2::cool2:
Dunno y ppl blame others for there own s*it:wall::wall:

@appus,

Yes, bsnl should be improved..and they will gradually do..

but that could happen soon, when some one takes initiative on taking steps on high ends against the things happening. Since there is no where in T & C and there is no specification, charging wrongly is sure an offence. There are many people suffering from this..Like a thread \"BSNL cheats\" the guy had the similar problem, he switched off the modem at 10am since he woke up late...and bsnl will charge him some extra 400-500 mbs.!!
People have learnt to \"do with\" such things..they will mourn, regret, post threads..and at end will take advice to start and end in between of U/L timings...thats it.!..and they forget..then after some one else like me comes with the same problem, and that guy will again be now advising me...
bsnl collects huge revenues by these malpractices..they must be charging additional to almost everyone..and there are more than 50000 connection of bsnl broadband in A'bad alone.. the first timers usually ends up paying a huge..an amount in 1000 some times..for what?..for the things they have not used? or for the ignorance of such a stupid trick of bsnl ?

what do you think ? isn't bsnl aware of the thing? Yes, they are. Infact they have deliberately kept it going on without rectifying so that they can cover revenues from broadband Dept...

people be awake to assure connection starts after 2, again wake up early to stop the connections, would use softwares to do the stuff. But the question is, why can't they simply GET TOGETHER TO COMPLAIN .?

I really don't know why you are shouting so much in this forum. If you can do something about then DO it or tell what you have done so far about it, what's the point in shouting and cursing all the members. You are just 19yrs and must have started using the net about a few yrs back, you are still wet behind your ears so take it easy and think before you jump for any action

Is BSNL the only body that's cheating, infact it will be better if I ask who is not cheating us now-a-days. As far as BSNL T&C are concerned I still have to find the detailed page. One provided by you is not the complete one. I have posted some screenshots of MTNL website where it is clearly mentioned in T&C that the modem has to be switched ON and OFF.

Yes You have a very valid point but one person cannot do much about it unless he or she is well connected or is willing to fight out a long court case with a giant body like BSNL. For that matter if you win they might return the cash back to you on one case bases but will it stop BSNL doing it again and policy matters don't change so easily.

If you have deep pocket you take a call on it and if we can help you in any way surely we will help you out. ALL THE BEST TO YOU.......

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mtnlnightnt7.png

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mtnlnight2ty9.png

i personally dnt use a bsnl bb but many of my friends have told me the bsnl clock is not exact it arrives late and quits early

BSNL does not cheat, they just make things difficult by not showing the server time on their dataone webpage. But users with common sense can check usage and the deduce the BSNL clock wrt to their own computer time.

Why blame BSNL for user error.

the thing argued is not with the bsnl clock, its about charging when connection have started before and ended after U/L timings..

this is not just an old story, it can happen today also (WHOLE NIGHT FINED)

it has gone OFF their list, and issues has been solved..they no longer charge WHOLE NIGHT .. (atleast not in ahmedabad circle.)

I really don't know why you are shouting so much in this forum. If you can do something about then DO it or tell what you have done so far about it, what's the point in shouting and cursing all the members. You are just 19yrs and must have started using the net about a few yrs back, you are still wet behind your ears so take it easy and think before you jump for any action

man, i'm not cursing members.. i'm resenting over others who are denying the fact of this being a malpractice and even more ..taking bsnl's act as if it is in their common course...and hell with my age...

Yes You have a very valid point but one person cannot do much about it unless he or she is well connected or is willing to fight out a long court case with a giant body like BSNL. For that matter if you win they might return the cash back to you on one case bases but will it stop BSNL doing it again and policy matters don't change so easily.

At least you considered my point to be a "valid"..thanks.. and its no written "policy" of bsnl yet .. unless its written in any of their T & C (please try to get the detailed t&c of bsnl..cos i got nthing other than that mentioned above.) .. and i think it won't be a big fight.. bsnl will compromise.. i've got a reference "account manager head".. and his fept deals with many cases of bsnl loopholes.. many times they do compromise.. nd thnx for ur wishes.

m surely gonna fight for this.. not in this month .. cos have got my exams .. but in october for sure... i'll then post the results for you all here .. .

If you're interested in fighting or joining me, you're welcome.. if not .. please just try post your usage page image highlighting the cheats done by bsnl.. would be a great help.. though no hurry .. i'll get back when i'll plan out the things after my exams..

all, thanks for the help and replies.. :):)

If you wish to do something before .. you can just call and complain bsnl .. note their reply (you can even ask for the t&c).. and then ..
just submit your grievance here along with what bsnl replied..

DARPG-PGRAMS
:cool2:

u mean to say that i should set my clock according to bsnl and acc to IST

well.. friends.. I have noticed for past 3 days.. there is just a single session from 2 am to 8 am. it calculates timing accordingly.. No need of restarts.. Before it was happening anywhere between 2 and 2.30 and 8 and 8.30.. now it is 2 am and 8am sharp. so 7,57 to 8.27 utilizers, beware :P by the way, utorrent scheduler doesnt work sometimes.. i lost almost my 599MB during blocked hours :( !! luckily that file had only 600MB remaining.. otherwise.. my this month free amount might have gone by now....

Upload usage page at tinypic.com and give the link here.

If the downloaded started say around 0130 AM and finished
about 0500 AM ( 500 MB) and recorded as chargeable units
A.O has the discretion to waive average D/L
(say450 MB NU)for period 0130 to 0200AM.

Lesson: Switch of MODEM around 0150 AM
RESTART at about 0210 AM Again Switch off at 0755 AM
either manually or
a scheduler
TEST functioning in daytime.
http://imran-utilities.synthasite.com/

Talk with the account section and try to convince them.

are new bsnl bb plans introduced or not?

They are not officially announced. Certain reports are there. Nothing much for UL 750 users.

Back