BSNL Broadband: VMC AN1020-21 download stops every few seconds

• Thread starter Thread starter zapdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 19,332
also i like to state one more thing...the download doesnt stop always when i dont use any acclerators..ie mozilla or ie default.even torrent give me proper speed.

what about DAP ?Did you try switching to bridging/dialer mode.

When I connect the old router its power cable is separate from the RJ45 cable, but when I connect the new router its power cable runs parallel to the RJ45 cable, is this causing the interference or noise? even thought the power cable of the router carries a DC line.

link for VMC: a patch recommended. Untitled Document or Also try CC giving link to this page. Ask for a replacement. Contact Details Customer Care Email: [email protected] Customer Care No: Ph: 040-44603222 Ext: 112 Mob: 09885111326

Is it safe to apply the patch? would it solve the problem?

using IDM..nt tried dat..wil try n let u noe.prob wid all acclerators since i got this modem. :(

The problem is there no matter if I use accelerators while downloading or not, even while surfing it stops, even while updating antivirus definition files it stops after every few seconds,

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

SNR (downstream) = 11.5 db
SNR (upstream) = 12 db

Line attenuation (downstream) = 18.5 db
Line attenuation (upstream) = 31.5 db

your line parameters seem to be ok.

these types of modems are faulty n bsnl doesnt agree to it..1600 rs gone waste!!!!!

Back