BSNL COMBO ULD 675 ?

ISP
BSNL
i think bsnl cheated us again beacuse my plan fmc hiked but plan main thing uld is still there instead of ul that means there is no change in fup . bsnl not lifted speed limit as unlimited @ 512 kbps
: souce i have checked through self care portal

They must not have updated the portal, I confirmed from the guy in charge of broadband in our city and he confirmed the flat 512 kbps speed.

thanks for reply but i am regularly checking portal but tonight this updation has happen..... anyway now my speed is upgraded to 512 kbps waiting if lasts more than 4 gigs................and thanks meetdilip please must do ... and tell me asap

Avinash. My friend confirmed that he is getting 512 KBps flat. It is also listed on BSNL website.

This morning I met with SDE (Phones) of local exchange and asked about the revised broadband tariff and new plans. He said that they have not received any circular and is unaware of the revised plans. But later I checked the bsnl.co.in website and found that the broadband tariff plans have been revised. But orissa.bsnl.co.in site is still giving old tariff info. Can anybody confirm whether the new tariff is for applicable for Orissa too or not??

Eager_Beever said:
This morning I met with SDE (Phones) of local exchange and asked about the revised broadband tariff and new plans. He said that they have not received any circular and is unaware of the revised plans. But later I checked the bsnl.co.in website and found that the broadband tariff plans have been revised. But orissa.bsnl.co.in site is still giving old tariff info. Can anybody confirm whether the new tariff is for applicable for Orissa too or not??

meetdilip said:
Avinash. My friend confirmed that he is getting 512 KBps flat. It is also listed on BSNL website.
@ meetdlip :-ok thanks bro i have also downloaded 4 gigs and above and not faced any speed restriction so cheers's.
@ Eager_Beever :- if bsnl national site is showing updated plan . then there is nothing to worry and state level site's takes time to updation. mine's is also not updated ( www.mp.bsnl.co.in )

Back