BSNL COMBO ULD 675 ?

Eager_Beever said:
This morning I met with SDE (Phones) of local exchange and asked about the revised broadband tariff and new plans. He said that they have not received any circular and is unaware of the revised plans. But later I checked the bsnl.co.in website and found that the broadband tariff plans have been revised. But orissa.bsnl.co.in site is still giving old tariff info. Can anybody confirm whether the new tariff is for applicable for Orissa too or not??
It will be. BSNL webmasters are not famed for quick updates of revisions.

On 1st june Bsnl has only upgraded who use 256kbps to 512kbps but what about people who are on 512kbps they do not get speed increase
http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_home_only_unlim.html
if you get a BB Home UL 545 and BB Home ComboUL 675 together you get 1mbps with no fup for 1510rs per month

I just saw even airtel even has now made min 512kbps on all their plan wtf !! it clearly shows congress kept us at on 512kbps other wise our broadband could have got a lot better broadband like 2mbps for 1000rs

It is not easy to combine two plans even with a dual WAN router. Technically yes, but it is more like installing Hackintosh.

No hackintosh here,Well i am using 2 lines on a dual wan router which also has an option of load balancing and fail over. It helps in increasing bandwidth and speed. Now at the same time, i can play online, listen to songs or youtube without any issues.

Can you guess if I can make such a solution work for BSNL and Reliance lines? Reliance needs manual login while BSNL logs in by itself? :D

The 545 plan is a scam since line rental charges will be added.
Better to take the 675 and get free calls.

Dushie said:
No hackintosh here,Well i am using 2 lines on a dual wan router which also has an option of load balancing and fail over. It helps in increasing bandwidth and speed. Now at the same time, i can play online, listen to songs or youtube without any issues.
May I know the cost of the Dual WAN router ?

Back