BSNL Customer Care Clown Moment 🤡

• Thread starter Thread starter IRIE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 4,059
ISP
BSNL, NETPLUS
I was watching Cricket IND Vs PAK game and Suddenly Red PON light start Blinking, half an hour later I called customer care services because I was not able to launch complaint to BSNL website and Customer Care Guy said
Sir call at 9am in morning Our Servers are also down
made another call and hour later same response
Wtf should I do disconnect BSNL ?

BSNL should be opted for when no other services from other vendors are available.

once fiber broke around 2am and Airtel fixed it around 3:30 am. in the morning when I asked local airtel guys, they said main ODF was down and 500+ customers were affected so it got fixed very quickly.

That's a very different scenario comparing a single user to an ODF.

Last edited:
@sloj @Ajay15 @Smh @Tejas01
I cant go back to netplus they have Updated Routers with Locked Firmwares cant access Admin No more means no more Upnp and No more open NAT in games Etc etc 😭😭

After Areas Wire Repair connection Disrupted at 9pm in evening working at 4:30pm next day evening Greated with this

Screenshot-2024-06-10-165951.png

-25.xxxx to -31.xxxx should i call for repair
cant spit and lick it again

Of course call and tell them the optical reading is beyond limit. They can easily confirm that from their app. Don't wait.

Not necessarily. Yesterday Net9Online had red PON light flashing at midnight due to heavy thunderstorm at Mumbai. But the internet was back up by 1am. I am pretty sure no fiber guy was splicing shit at 12am in heavy rain and thunderstorm. If OLT reboots or goes offline, even then we get Red LOS light.

Last edited:
Very much possible but he didn't mention any such thing and the LCO guys gave the most generic answer. If OLT rebooted then it's just a matter of few minutes and we wouldn't be seeing this post.

Back