• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,328

mailtoviki

...Viki (a) PriYan...
ISP
BSNL
Hi Guys,

I have purchased Linksys Wireless-G ADSL Home Gateway WAG200G and configured it with the CD they have given.The net worked fine for some hours after that i lost the ADSL connection(the ADSL led now more blinking).

When i contacted BSNL they said the port had blocked atomatically as the LPT 6&7(i am not sure with this term LPT) signal values are very high and thay said it would happen in case we use one ore more parallel phone connections.

I tried trice but i all the three times i ended up with port block.I have here giving my Configuration details,Please help me overcome this.

http://imageshack.us
Thanks & Regards,
...Viki...

What is the second link for ? .... da6407948e.jpg I am dumb.

What is the second link for ? .... da6407948e.jpg
I am dumb.

That was automatically generated when i used "Upload your images to ImageShack" tool.

are you using parallel connections (as they said)? are you using after splitter? Telephone Line => Splitter => Router & Telephone ?All your values seems to be correct !

are you using parallel connections (as they said)? are you using after splitter? Telephone Line => Splitter => Router & Telephone ?

All your values seems to be correct !

Hi Appu,

I am not using parallel connections.

Only a phone and a modem after splitter

|
| Line
|
__
| | Splitter
__
| |
Phone| | Modem

viki,what is the status after that? what you see in status of router ? Authentication failed? PPP down ? what error you get on router ? I dont know anything about exchange Port block stuff and things. But you should be able to check on router page itself (what the error is) ! Please mention it....Or, if you have already got the solution, please post it ! Are you using only Linksys ADSL Router?Not connected to any bsnl modem/router right?

Back