• Thread starter Thread starter netzone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,772

netzone

Regular
ISP
BSNL Dataone
I dont know whether it was previously discussed or not but I suggest BSNL give speed bump for UL users to 2 Mbps in the time from 2 AM to 8AM. What should we do so that we can ask CMD of BSNL to bring such an option? Any email address of bsnl? or any way to contact bsnl beuracracy?

Meanwhile I dont care ditching bsnl if airtel or someone else provides such an option.

To Vote :SMS 2M2TO8 to 3733

vote sms??? what is this? some sort of scam to collect SMS charges?

To Vote :
SMS 2M2TO8 to xxxx

(adding the original as quote)

Meanwhile I don't care ditching bsnl if airtel or someone else provides such an option.
Airtel has withdrawn ALMOST all FREE NU plans. (( exceptions at lower speed )
Check tariff plans for your State. No HOPE!
airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect/airtel.in/Airtel.In/Home/ForYou/Broadband+Internet/Tariffs/

Para two : seems @susuhbh is migrating to Airtel Rs 2200 plan for U/L usage 24/7 ( speed 1 Mbps))
https://broadband.forum/airtel-broadband/24554-airtel-1mbps-ul-unlimited-plan-review/#post237434

No they shouldn't. Otherwise why would anyone buy the limited usage plans. Better would be for BSNL to increase the usage limit for Home Limited Usage plans.

go to bsnl/dataone website click contact option and tell the technical people about it .we r the consumer their is nothing wrong in telling them our problem

write a letter to trai.mine letter to trai about airtel upload speed worked.

Back