Buying and Selling products through OLX

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 32,348
They are like the Samsung of China :D

Mi TV - MIGlobal Home

Awesome, we will have more competition. I'll buy their 4k after 5 yr. :) I would have gone for micromax but it was only available till 50 in.

I am not touching Micromax after the 1+1 fiasco. Mi at least does not pretend to invent things they don't. Their TV page above for example clearly highlights that they use the panels from Samsung and LG.

Hmm, micromax is selling huge though, the installer said he alone installed 8 micromax a day before, all sold from flipkart.

I prefer ebay for both selling & buying used stuff. Though ebay charge for the listing. It's more safe than olx & quikr kinda DD sites ... Since most individual sellers on ebay list at a higher price. If you list it for 1-2k lesser than them. Your listing will get attention from genuine buyers ... If the item is out of warranty. Give them a week return back option to attract. Add 10% to your intented price in your final listing price. You could cover ebay + paisapay charges, shipping charges etc ... You could give 5% extra discount if there is any negotiation for a reputed genuine buyer ...

dude listing a product in ebay could cost you more than free way to olx. you also have to bear shipping and commission as well as listing charge also.

GhFNpan.png

Quikr spammers have discovered OLX finally.

Back