Buying and Selling products through OLX

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 32,348
hehe. i do not want jaitley to accuse me of hawala agent :(

Guys,
Let me know how much I can quote for Logitech z 5500 5.1 multimedia speakers?

Bought 5years ago for 16K.
Perfect working condition.

I need your suggestion guys over this conversation that I had with one of the interested buyer. Please help me out what shall I do
sean.peterson092
Hi,do you still have this item available for sale and good condition?Thanks Sean

Your answer
yep I do have it for sale and its in excellent condition

sean.peterson092
Thanks for the quick response,i'm buying the item for my cousin presently in West Africa(Nigeria) and i hope is in good condition because and I want you to know that I am a potential buyer ,and i will be paying you via my bank to bank transfer and i will be responsible for the shipping cost of the item to Nigeria via DHL post office,so i need you to kindly get back to me with the total cost plus the posting fees okay!

Hope to read from you soon

Pls,reply me back on my email: [email protected]

Your answer
shipping cost would be around Rs.6k

sean.peterson092
Here is the shipping address once again,

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Postal Code:

I wait to read from you as you know the shipping fees plus the total cost of the item

Thanks.

Your answer
the total cost would be 25k

sean.peterson092
Thanks about that,Kindly get back to me with your full bank details for me to proceed with the payment asap.

Here's the details to complete the transaction below.

Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:
IFSC code
Email:

Await your reply soon.

Regards.

lol. ignore. this scam is new on olx. has been a common thing on quikr.

Last edited:
completely fucked up even right now. can access new messages but no content is being posted. website times out 90% of the times. i paid for a promoted ad and this is what i get in return. freakshow. quikr on the other hand seems to have completely changed their business model.

Back