New Seller selling products at low prices scam on Amazon India?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 12,163
So I can give someone else's GSTN and also gave their name?!

Do they actually verify that person giving GSTN is actually owner of that firm name?
If I make a new account with someone else's GST and registered name, I don't think Amazon can check instantly. They may take time to check but I think the initial sign up will be processed.

Unless there is some other verification document requirement like PAN/Adhaar etc.

shit like this is why i hope that Grofers expand to cover more categories. so that i can skip Amazon for more shit.

amazon has started offering a lot of non-grocery products through now. including amazonbasics. no prime. no free shipping. getting absurd.

So I can give someone else's GSTN and also gave their name?!

Do they actually verify that person giving GSTN is actually owner of that firm name?
I meant otherwise...... even a regd person/ business, like @Sushubh's case sends a cancelled order on Amazon site...... it might as well be without a genuine bill or without bill...

I think I have cracked the name changing code :cool:

• he is changing names so both new and old customer cannot find him later or get super confused or you will think scammer got caught and move on.

• if customers complain to Amazon about a seller and when amazon sees complaint they see the link in complain is for a different seller name and cannot find the original seller o_Oo_O

• buyers leave review to warn others to not buy from a particular seller, the whole thing is to confuse everyone I mean he managed to confuse us right ? #casualreligiousdescrimination lol

couldn't find his gstin number anywhere.
Well of course, only if you order, invoice gets auto-generated and then you can check.

If someone does this, do note that Amazon becomes a bitch if you cancel after it's shipped out, so cancel before the shipment takes place.

Back