CAF N 228330 || Paid my advance money 1 month back but did nt get the connection yet

• Thread starter Thread starter amitkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,297
Team,
I had requested for the ACT FIbernet new connection with the speed of 2 Mbps on 26 Feb 2015, and had made the payment of rs 1258/- in cash to the representative (Name : Bhushan, Contact Number : 8884479671) for the same.
Its really disappointing to say that its almost more than a month i could n't get the new connection, whenever i called to the representative, I paid the installation money , he replied with the excuses that it will be get done on next day, later he was telling that its not possible in my area but i did not get back my money.
When i called to the customer care regarding this issue, i came to know that my mobile number is not registered in your database yet, I dont know the exact reason for it. I have sent many follow up mails to [email protected] with the softcopy of reciept in attachment, every time i get the reply mail "We would like to inform you that, we have escalated your new connection issue to the sales team again you would receive a confirmation from them", but did nt get a single call from Sales Team regarding the update on my new connection request.
I tried to call the representative later, but his mobile number is invalid now. I had got the call from this person after making the call from me to ACT Fibernet Customer Care for the new connection request.

I had thought ACT is best in dealing with customer issues also as it promises to provide the best internet services in market, but it seems i was completely wrong.

Anyhow Writting down the required details below including my contact number, Sales Representative Contact numer and Reciept numer
My Contact Number :
9035147656 / 9742703933
My Email ID: [email protected]
Representative Name and Contact Number : Bhushan, 8884479671
Cash Reciept Number :

If its possible try to resolve my issue!!!!!!!!!!

Back