can i change plan online ?

• Thread starter Thread starter barakagsm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 27,086

barakagsm

ISP
bsnl
hi, i am using bsnl broadband 250 Rs. 1 GB. monthe . plan. can i change it to 700 rs. 4 gb 1 month, on line ? any more sugession welcome. thx. wbr

I guess that depends upon the circle. Went to http://gujarat.bsnl.co.in/ and i dont see any links for online plan change.

On line plan changes are not implemented for the particular reason, that it is the customer who originally applied for the connection, should apply for the plan change too.. Even through telephone changes are not immediately effected.. because some body posed as the customer may change the plan, and it is the BSNL which has to face the music.. It is better to go to nearest customer care centre and submit your application.. then wait dor the plan change in the portal,only afterwards regulate your usage..with regards,vaithy

I guess u cant change plan online. You have to give written application to your exchange. It will be changed from next billing cycle.

http://gujarat.bsnl.co.in/fedback-form.asp Try this for a response ! Don't forget to select country as India. (Wonder why they have a list of all countries may be about 150 !!! may be they want feedback from all countries ?) )

@Rajesh suggestion the best. Follow up by email to CC for confirmation.

1.Open with Exploler
2.First goto site and regester BSNL Customer Care
3.Then regester with your bill custumer id at the top of the bill.
4.Login with your account
5.Click on service tab at the top
6.Click Submit a Service Request and type plan change letter
7.Then Subment

1.Open with Exploler
2.First goto site and regester BSNL Customer Care
3.Then regester with your bill custumer id at the top of the bill.
4.Login with your account
5.Click on service tab at the top
6.Click Submit a Service Request and type plan change letter
7.Then Subment

Selfcare portals . some have plan change option.

i56.tinypic.com/ibapt2.jpg
If you have not registered in any selfcare portal/

BSNL Udaan Site : A quick way to change plan and more in just 2 days' time

Back