can i get airtel connection

• Thread starter Thread starter saneesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,728

saneesh

ISP
airtel 256 unlimited
hai friends...i am from chennai,tamilnadu...i am a student ...my home town is south of india 700km from chennai ..and i am studying at chennai..i need to know whether i can get airtel broadband connection...i dont have any proof of address with me and i have only a driving liscence in which the address is my home town..i dont have any address proof for chennai..can i get airtel broadband connection..presently i am using hathway broadband connection "512 blast" in which i get only d/l speeds max of 25 kBps:( ..(hathway didnt ask any address proof as i subscribed to prepaid )i receive only 40 % of the connection speed ..so i need a solution ..please help me friends :(

You can try getting a connection on Landlord's name.

You can try getting a connection on Landlord's name.

is there any other choices of paying some deposits or else availability of prepaid options ?:(

You can try getting address proof from your collage or your local MLA (you will be surprised to know this thing works). Visit local Gunda [a.k.a. Ruling Party] office. A letter on his/her official letterpad will work.

You can try getting address proof from your collage or your local MLA (you will be surprised to know this thing works). Visit local Gunda [a.k.a. Ruling Party] office.

A letter on his/her official letterpad will work.

but i am not up to that :( i think i have to wait for airtel prepaid plans :(

Its not possible to get Airtel or any other landline connection without giving proof of Address. Instead of taking the connection in the landlord's name, you can get a rent receipt from the landlord stating that you are the resident at his address. This will suffice as your address proof. :)

but i dont think any receipts will be given for low rented houses :(

Did you contact Airtel at 42112345 ?
Or visit nearest Airtel Showroom ?
or send an email to [email protected]
or [email protected]
It will take minimum two to three days to give you a connection
( as proof give your bank acct number ). It depends.

thanks frien i have a bank account :) where i can get the tariffs of airtel plans?

i contacted customer care of airtel through mail ..:) waiting for a nice reply from them in my favour:)

Back