Cannot open some sites using pppoe mode on WA3002-g1 ADSL MODEM

• Thread starter Thread starter coolday
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 11,994
I have sorted the problem using bridge mode ..... but the thing is that I want PPPoE mode on my lan ... What the hell should I do? :huh:

WA3002
try again !

WA3002
try again !

I have the same above mentioned settings ... only MTU is set to 1492 coz http://www.mail.yahoo.com opens up only with mtu=1492

One more thing can u give a guide on creating a bridge connection and sharing it on lan ... i did it ... but some systems don't connect ot the internet

1.is there an entry for MSS ? range is up to 1452 and default is 0
2.Either enable DHCP in modem/router or follow this guide.
3In all computers ( TCP/IP properties)
enter IP value for each system
4 or select
obtain IP address automatically
WA3002-g1 (Type-II) ADSL MODEM MULTIUSER CONFIGURATION
confirm number of computers involved Desktop /laptop.

In "Bridged" connection the main computer should be kept on
always, for WIFI to work

No entry for MSSObtain Ip address automatically is set on all eight client computersDHCP is enabledMTU is set to 1492I want the steps for configuring bridge on my lan

[I want the steps for configuring bridge on my lan
modem WA3002-g1
Not possible.
Presume you want each computer ( all eight ) to dial to Internet independently.

thanks essbebe and others .... it worked with MTU=1406 and MSS=0 (on router. Also used sg tcp optimiser on all systems. It was a hit and trial method ... but worked .. Also I had formatted a system and had to follow the similar steps ... I have the screen shots here .....I more query ... will mtu1406 slow down my internet performance :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks essbebe and others .... it worked with MTU=1406 and MSS=0 (on router. Also used sg tcp optimiser on all systems. It was a hit and trial method ... but worked .. Also I had formatted a system and had to follow the similar steps ... I have the screen shots here .....

I more query ... will mtu1406 slow down my internet performance

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

here is my youtube link https://youtube.com/watch?v=OUyayDM5HIs

Back