Couldn't spot Spiderman in trailer, is he there?
BTW how would this movie and Superman Vs Batman survive together?

Knowing how things have been working of late.. Mostly likely he will be seen in one of the 20-30 spots that would come out closer to release...

Watched the trailers in Tamil & Hindi... Some lines have been converted awfully, while some are ok, 1-2 are epic...

Ironman: Captain, you seem a little defensive
Captain: Well, its been a long day

Has become....

Ironman: Captain, Mujhe tumse darr ki boo aa rahi hai
Captain: Pasine ki badboo hai

>:) sounds intentional to make it more comical.

Yeah.. I know, but a couple of others are bad, in Tamil especially, they changed meaning itself... The comic ones are what I said are epic

For example in Tamil (translated to Hindi for effect) .. Kuch log tumhe Hero maante ho, lekin kai logo ke likye tum Deshdrohi ho..
Vigilante became Deshdrohi :/

someone should add a doze of intolerance in the dialogs to make it more fun for indian movie goer.

:p

Just saying that while innovative quips are welcome, you should not be spoiling things which are good. There are many dialogues which we would say are like one-line quips, but they are flatly transliterated..

Like - "Stay out of this one" became "Is mein mat ghusso" .. :rolleyes:

plus... they have to deal with the whole missing element... i mean they have to make it work for people who do not watch the agents of shield and other tv series which basically connect the dots between the movies... they can kind of bypass that in the english versions. or maybe not. :\

Back